Ben Burr-Kirven returns to Seahawks after missing the last two years

OP
OP
bileever

bileever

Reaction score
Dunno, I think I'd rather have Tavai.
Tavai was waived following a non-football injury. I didn't see what the injury was. Hopefully not an ATV incident. Anyone know what happened?

Last year a Cardinals cornerback burned his feet in a cooking accident. That was one of the weirder non-football injuries.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Tavai was waived following a non-football injury. I didn't see what the injury was. Hopefully not an ATV incident. Anyone know what happened?

Last year a Cardinals cornerback burned his feet in a cooking accident. That was one of the weirder non-football injuries.
Yeah, when the hot oil starts spilling you need to just jump back out of the way and fix the floor later...

NoGain

Reaction score
BBK was a pretty incredible college football player. If you were a Husky fan who watched Husky football games, you know what I'm talking about. Tackling machine.

olyfan63

Reaction score

Cooking accident? Like a Breaking Bad type of cooking accident?