Baseless and Bold predictions

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
slateman77":c50bi7xq said:
...there is no F in' way procise stays injury free for the season..!!!

Now THAT is a bet I would make in Vegas with confidence! :2thumbs:

mistaowen

Reaction score
Bobby Wagner will split time on offense as the FB and lead the league in broken tackles and pancake blocks.

Seymour

Reaction score
Germain Ifedi goes 2019 with no penalties and wins NFL man of the year.

Seymour

Reaction score
chris98251":27rkettz said:
There will be a game this year that melts down .Net.

The thread title says "baseless". To the back of the line please.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1n3m57da said:
Paxton Lynch steals the starting role by week 8. Russ reflects on the move on an episode of his new reality show.
:lol: :2thumbs:

Hawknight

Reaction score
The NFL refs will be 100% accurate in their play calling with Seattle games this season making the Seahawks the team with the fewest penalties in the league. Ken Behring is added to the Seahawks Ring of Honor and last but not least, the Seahawks Stadium's name is officially changed to Bob Whitsitt's Palace.

Largent80

Reaction score
Steve Largent and Walter Jones come out of retirement and lead the team in a hot yoga session.

OP
OP
endzorn

endzorn

Reaction score
Largent80":2gm73sv8 said:
Steve Largent and Walter Jones come out of retirement and lead the team in a hot yoga session.
That’s not a prediction, that’s ghost writing my wet dreams.

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
On a sweltering summer eve in Taos, NM. Dave Krieg and I walk in search of answers. "This can't be all there is," he mutters as he ponders the existence of man.

"Truly a man must find his own path, for he exists only in his mind," I offer as I adjust my sweaty loincloth.

As we reach the top of the peak, the sun, in all its orange hue, begins to set. Quiet, but for the insects and the breeze, we wrap arms around shoulders and share the last of the whiskey. "My brother," Krieg says as he gently moves his hairy, muscle strewn forearms to pat my tender, yet waiting backside.

"Hey, I am no Pete Metzelaars," I quip, almost defiantly. But the 80's great is caught in the moment, his eyes stare into space.

"I once believed a man should shed ego, to work only for the good of others, to sacrifice himself so that this blessed thing called life could move forward, to have a better chance," #17 philosophized. "But here. Now. I have found the meaning of life. We have but one turn on this little blue planet and I plan to make the most of it."

"What is it, Dave?" I ask, even though we refer to each other as Doobie and Mr. Backwardsfumblepassatinoportunemoments.

"Simple," he says. "They say that God is love. it is undefinable, but you you know what it is. The love you share with others lasts well beyond your time hear. Love never ends, it is everlasting and it completes the circle."

I laughed at his stupidity as he disappeared like a fog in the wind. "This peyote has me tripping balls," I tell Endzorn who appears on my right as an elderly Centaur.

"Tell me two-legged creature," Endzorn says as he looks for his flute (prancing in cloven hooves is a favorite of his.) "What are your predictions for the Hawks this year?"

I regain my composure. i look the beast in the eye, "Metcalf is the next Julio Jones," I say as my arm becomes a banana.

"Hey buddy, you ok?" cries the ghost of Warner28.

"OK, hahaha, was Jaime Farr, TV's Klinger OK?" I ask.

And I awake in bed, well not my bed, but the bed in the back of a long haul Semi. I am a little sore. The drivers name is Gerty. He is a man, but I call him Gerty.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Carson and Penny each net 1000yds rushing.
This leads to an appearance in the NFCC game...…..vs the Saints.
………….to be continued...…..

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Aros":1qwqk4et said:
Sherman accidentally tips the ball to Lockett in the endzone as time expires to beat the 49ers making the Seahawks division champions and the #2 seed.

Oh God. That would be so perfect.

BubbaGump

Reaction score
The Tanzania sign will return to C-Link and its power will lift the Hawks back to a SB win! Also, Tom Cable tries to sneak back onto the team but is forcefully removed by ALL the Dlinemen for fear that he would try to convert them to the Oline!

olyfan63

Reaction score
Aros":1l45r1dj said:
slateman77":1l45r1dj said:
...there is no F in' way procise stays injury free for the season..!!!

Now THAT is a bet I would make in Vegas with confidence! :2thumbs:

I predict at least two posters will misspell C.J. Prosise's last name in at least two threads this year.
Procise will be the most common misspelling.

I predict CJ Prosise will make the roster and be available for 12 or more games this regular season.

endzorn":1l45r1dj said:
Entertain me while I wait for training camp with your ridiculous predictions.

Mine?

Phil Haynes will start more than 12 games at one of the guard spots and be on the NFL All Rookie team.

I'm also on board with the rookie Guard (Haynes) being a pleasant draft surprise and becoming a starter on or before week 8, and starting 8 or more games. I agree on the all-rookie team thing tool I credit this awesome prediction, to endzorn, who thought of it first, I just think the timetable will be a little slower than he does. The wildcards are Jordan Simmons and Mike Iupati, who I both believe play the G position, so I'm not sure how Haynes will get on the field without injuries playing a role. Either that or Iupati is not really 100% and back to All-Pro level, and Haynes beats him out.

My prediction: G Jordan Simmons will beast out and stay healthy, and look like the second coming of Hutch, clearing lanes for Seahawks running backs. Simmons will get Pro Bowl recognition.

Bold prediction: Outside Tackle George Fant will catch 2 or more TD passes this year.
I'd like to predict that one of Fant's TDs will be off a flea-flicker play on 4th and 1 near the goal line, but that's too bold even for me. That's what Bevell should've called in SB49, a flea-flicker with Run-Pass Option for Russ.

Sports Hernia":1l45r1dj said:
George Fant will catch a TD pass against San Fran to win a game.
How dare you. Here I thought mine was a clever and unique prediction and turns out you beat me to it.
I did say TWO TDs, though so mine was slightly more bold. But I do love the context of your prediction! I would only add, "at San Fran for a road win" and "49er Nation melts down! SF press rips Richard Sherman for getting fooled and blowing the coverage! Fans and press call for Sherman's immediate retirement!"

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
olyfan63":1eemxr2e said:
I'd like to predict that one of Fant's TDs will be off a flea-flicker play on 4th and 1 near the goal line, but that's too bold even for me. That's what Bevell should've called in SB49, a flea-flicker with Run-Pass Option for Russ.
Would've had a better chance at success than what was actually called