Ball spot errors, need for change

SeaChat

Reaction score
I've been taking crap all season long for calling the refs on their blatant attacks on the Seahawks. If they would go after our opponents with the same veracity and "by the book" play calling, I suspect the outcome of many of our games would have been much different and in a positive way.

It's been down right sickening at times, even the commentators have cited the way the refs have tried to influence the outcomes of our games. Its like the NFL doesn't want the Seahawks in the Super Bowl, maybe they don't make as much money when we are there, verses when other teams are there. Who knows, but it's been painfully obvious that we are not their preferred Super Bowl contender.

On many occasions the Seahawks have had to beat the refs and their opponents, to sneak away with a win. I will also take my hat off to Richard Sherman and a few others who have consistently called them on it all season long, at the risk of being suspended or fined for speaking out on the subject.

Even Pete got a little subliminal in his interviews, but understanding that he has to walk a much tighter rope than players and sports show commentators do, I understand why he can' t just come out and call it like he sees it. .

I really hope some meaningful changes are made in how our officials, are managed and regulated over the years ahead. It would be so damn refreshing to see games played honestly and without all the NFL bias influencing our games outcomes. .

The NFL keeps playing dumb and saying they don't understand why fans are turned off by the games in more recent history, more so than in the past, well maybe if they would get their manipulative fingers off the field, and back in New York, and let the officials actually start being officials, and players actually able to start playing football again, they might see a reemergence of their fans.

My two cents worth.. Go Seahawks !