Bad coaching, poor drafting or just unlucky?

DJ_CJ

Reaction score
evergreen":gz8dmmnc said:
Give some blame to Russ. He was awful.

He definitely gets share of blame and will be first to own it but good lord scheme to his strengths and against our weaknesses

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TreeRon

Reaction score
" It’s time for Pete to hand over the offense to someone creative and become hands off because it’s clear this style is all Pete."
My opinion as well.
I suspect if Pete had Kyle Shannahan as OC we'd look just as we do now. IMO, Pete tells the OC what he wants and he best do it.

kf3339

Reaction score
Spin Doctor":hvz2lqe8 said:
Coaching issue 100 percent. People are crying about Schottenheimer, but we've been using a similar offense for YEARS now, all the way back to Jermey Bates with Hasselbeck. This is a Pete Carroll offense and it always has been. Pete Carroll's idea of an offense is a boat anchor on this team. It is holding us back, and it always has held back the Seahawks from achieving greatness.

The defense played well enough for the game to win. The offensive line played well enough to get some push in the running game, and give our QB time.

I'm so done with Pete Carroll.

Yep, it's starting to look like PC needs to retire by choice or being pushed by Paul Allen. Still very early in the season, but not looking good at all on offense. Wasted defensive effort this evening.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Cyrus12":1aiw1yb0 said:
We are rebuilding because of horrible drafting and terrible trades like Graham Richardson etc. It was gonna catch up to us sooner or later...

Graham? Richardson?

I'd say Blair Walsh, Eddie Lacy, Luke Joeckel, Percy Harvin, and Cary Williams were all significantly worse acquisitions than Graham (10 touchdowns in a season) and Richardson (4 wins attributable to him). So bizarre that people keep choosing those two.