Back-up scrub 49ers RB goes "She-Hawks"...

SeaTown81

Reaction score
NinerLifer":e0mq6hhn said:
MLOhawks":e0mq6hhn said:
They were college teammates, I think this is just two friends goofing.

Bingo! It is hilarious that the league has made this big of a deal about it. But after all, the league is all about ratings and they are relying on those fans who aren't aware of their history to help create bigger ratings for Sunday nights game.

After the game either way watch these two meet at center field laughing about it.

Dixon wasn't addressing Wright with his Tweet. Wright responded to him. So yeah, I'm sure KJ was having a good time with his old teammate. Dixon though, that was just him mouthing off on Twitter on his own.

And of course the fan of the player looking like an idiot is going to downplay something like this. :roll:

Go Hawks

Ninerg

Reaction score
HawkHouse":ub71z5gs said:
SeaTown81":ub71z5gs said:
Ninerg":ub71z5gs said:
What Gazelle, my memory fails me? Niner fan tend to forget about what happen in regular season games as we care more about Superbowls.

Well I guess that does explain where your fans were the last 20 years before last year. ;)

Go Hawks.

I noticed that too !!! Around my town you rarely saw anyone sport 49ers gear anywhere. Even my wife who was born and raised never rocked any gear or cared about the team. Once they started doing well again, the fans came out of the woodwork !!!

It was unbelievable, even my beloved wife has jumped back on the bandwagon. She even has swagger when she talks smack about our rivalry now. Whereas before, she knew better than to do so ...

Fair weather fans, ya gotta love em .... or at least I do, one of em anyway ;)

What town is that?

HawkHouse

Reaction score
NinerLifer":1az05bxn said:
MLOhawks":1az05bxn said:
They were college teammates, I think this is just two friends goofing.

Bingo! It is hilarious that the league has made this big of a deal about it. But after all, the league is all about ratings and they are relying on those fans who aren't aware of their history to help create bigger ratings for Sunday nights game.

After the game either way watch these two meet at center field laughing about it.

I could see KJ's post being because they we're teammates, but Dixon's post was not directed at KJ ... it was a soapbox thing, so how can that be considered just between teammates?

Ninerg

Reaction score
Pick6":2e588bjx said:
Isn't he like a 4th string RB? If you're going to talk trash, at least participate in the game which I doubt he will.

To be honest, you don't want him in the game, he can be a punishing runner if given the opportunity. The guy is a real bruiser, he would wear Seattle down.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Ninerg":amaekr4x said:
Pick6":amaekr4x said:
Isn't he like a 4th string RB? If you're going to talk trash, at least participate in the game which I doubt he will.

To be honest, you don't want him in the game, he can be a punishing runner if given the opportunity. The guy is a real bruiser, he would wear Seattle down.

Yes, that's why he's a backup.

I can hear the 49ers coaches now: "If he was in, he would wear them down. But let's keep him on the bench."

Sonichellboy

Reaction score
HawkFan72":s4ok0d1l said:
Ninerg":s4ok0d1l said:
Pick6":s4ok0d1l said:

Yes, that's why he's a backup.

I can hear the 49ers coaches now: "If he was in, he would wear them down. But let's keep him on the bench."
Just like they didn't use their full playbook last game so they wouldn't give anything away for the playoffs. Genius!

plyka

Reaction score
4 pages due to a corny joke by a backup RB that will never see the field? You can tell this game is important if this intense level of analysis is necessary for such a remark. Kind of like the financial news "analyzing" Greenspan's briefcase back in the day before FED meetings. Is it "too heavy" or is it "light." If it is "too heavy" he may make a move on interest rates.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Ninerg":sfzbqok7 said:
Pick6":sfzbqok7 said:

I think it's pretty evident you guys don't want him in either cuz he sucks.

plyka

Reaction score
Throwdown":1y7xhl2w said:
Ninerg":1y7xhl2w said:
Pick6":1y7xhl2w said:

I think it's pretty evident you guys don't want him in either cuz he sucks.

WTF, don't talk shit about their secret weapon Dixon. He is so good the 49ers are afraid to play him. He may cause too much damage to opposing teams, and as such the 49ers have made him 4th or 5th string RB.