Back-up scrub 49ers RB goes "She-Hawks"...

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Largent80":c2kbv2mn said:
Maybe Dixon should go talk to Vernon Davis about the she hawks. :lol:

Vernon doesn't remember what you are referencing...

Ninerg

Reaction score
Decimation":32h39x1s said:
Who the hell is Anthony Dixon?

Oh, and 42-13.

As a Niner fan I must ask, who in the hell is KJ Wright? He has the never to call us whinners.

Ninerg

Reaction score
BocciHawk":3r1rjizh said:
Largent80":3r1rjizh said:
Maybe Dixon should go talk to Vernon Davis about the she hawks. :lol:

Vernon doesn't remember what you are referencing...

Because he was too busy preparing for the Superbowl :D

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Ninerg":bllje2us said:
Decimation":bllje2us said:

Oh, and 42-13.

As a Niner fan I must ask, who in the hell is KJ Wright? He has the never to call us whinners.

I think you accidentally a word there.

Oh, and KJ Wright is the fellow who blew up your Gazelle a few times last year.

Ninerg

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":15y1429p said:
Ninerg":15y1429p said:
Decimation":15y1429p said:

Oh, and 42-13.

What Gazelle, my memory fails me? Niner fan tend to forget about what happen in regular season games as we care more about Superbowls.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Ninerg":1ak8k0kp said:
Sarlacc83":1ak8k0kp said:
Ninerg":1ak8k0kp said:

What Gazelle, my memory fails me? Niner fan tend to forget about what happen in regular season games as we care more about Superbowls.

This isn't going to end well.

Marvin49

Reaction score
I'm not happy that Boobie made that comment, but it was just a gentle jab. WAY too much being made of it. If these were 2 teams with no postseason hopes it wouldn't even be reported.

As for all you guys making the comment about how much he sucks or who is he...

...He's the teams 4th HB/backup FB/core special teams player.

More than anything else, he's a clown...and I mean that in a good way.

Johnny

Reaction score
Didn't some no-name WR from the Packers do something like this before the game last year? and, I believe he wasn't even active for the game...

This Dixon guy seems a little afraid/scared by the way he stated that he "enjoys hostile enviroments, imma feel right at home", Sure pal you keep talking and give our players/fan something to feed on for this game..

Pick6

Reaction score
Isn't he like a 4th string RB? If you're going to talk trash, at least participate in the game which I doubt he will.

HawkHouse

Reaction score
Marvin49":3b8c48ag said:
I'm not happy that Boobie made that comment, but it was just a gentle jab. WAY too much being made of it. If these were 2 teams with no postseason hopes it wouldn't even be reported ...

I disagree Marv, a comment like that should be done as a PM if it is between friends or a group of friends who has an understanding amongst each other. That fact that he ran it up the flag pole for all to see says he wanted everyone to see and hear it.

We heard it loud and clear ... :twisted:

It's like standing up in the middle of a Mothers Against Drunk Driving conference with a beer in your hand and yelling, "How many of you are on the rag cause it smells like a tuna boat in here" ???

Marvin49

Reaction score
Johnny":2108evf4 said:
Didn't some no-name WR from the Packers do something like this before the game last year? and, I believe he wasn't even active for the game...

This Dixon guy seems a little afraid/scared by the way he stated that he "enjoys hostile enviroments, imma feel right at home", Sure pal you keep talking and give our players/fan something to feed on for this game..

No.

Boobie is a clown, but he certainly isn't afraid. :D

I seriously doubt either team needs anything more to feed on to get up for this game. If anything I'd worry about these teams being over amped at kickoff.

Marvin49

Reaction score
HawkHouse":3o6g9mmk said:
Marvin49":3o6g9mmk said:
I'm not happy that Boobie made that comment, but it was just a gentle jab. WAY too much being made of it. If these were 2 teams with no postseason hopes it wouldn't even be reported ...

I disagree Marv, a comment like that should be done as a PM if it is between friends or a group of friends who has an understanding amongst each other. That fact that he ran it up the flag pole for all to see says he wanted everyone to see and hear it.

It's like standing up in the middle of a Mothers Against Drunk Driving conference with a beer in your hand and yelling, "How many of you are on the rag cause it smells like a tuna boat in here" ???

Yeah...THATs what it's like.

Please.

All of these guys are saying far worse things in the locker room. Boobies mistake was saying it on twitter which is why I said I wasn't happy about it.

Either way, there isn't much that can amp this game up any farther.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
Marvin49":2nlilwgl said:
Boobies mistake was saying it on twitter which is why I said I wasn't happy about it.

boobies. wtitter.

HansGruber

Reaction score
Ninerg":158pnxm4 said:
Sarlacc83":158pnxm4 said:
Ninerg":158pnxm4 said:

LOL, you're hilarious. Typical Niner fan. If you don't even know the names of the starting players on your rival's team, you shouldn't be talking football with anyone. That's especially true if you're going to brag about losing SuperBowls.

pehawk

Reaction score
I got to side with the 49er fans here. I've switched allegiance! All this really great dialogue between fanbases has changed my mind, I'm now a 49ers fan!

Again thank you to; mretrade, Marvin49, Box818, HarveyMilk'sAZT, nomotcells and all the other GREAT 49er posters. For the first time in my life, I'm supporting a CHAMPION!

HawkHouse

Reaction score
Marvin49":1gl1mhks said:
HawkHouse":1gl1mhks said:
Marvin49":1gl1mhks said:

Yeah...THATs what it's like.

Please.

All of these guys are saying far worse things in the locker room. Boobies mistake was saying it on twitter which is why I said I wasn't happy about it.

Either way, there isn't much that can amp this game up any farther.

We're not talking about what is said in the locker room, which I agree has gotta be off the charts, we're talking about standing up in public and calling out a professional football team and essentially bringing their masculinity into question.

That is SOOOO not what you should do to professional football player, essentially calling them a bunch of bitches.

My aforementioned MADD scenario may be a bit over the top but not by much. It is most definitely not a "gentle jab" or some cookies and ice cream thing as you suggest.

SeaTown81

Reaction score
Ninerg":21mguu5d said:

Well I guess that does explain where your fans were the last 20 years before last year. ;)

Go Hawks.

HawkHouse

Reaction score
SeaTown81":23qj4xa1 said:
Ninerg":23qj4xa1 said:

Well I guess that does explain where your fans were the last 20 years before last year. ;)

Go Hawks.

I noticed that too !!! Around my town you rarely saw anyone sport 49ers gear anywhere. Even my wife who was born and raised never rocked any gear or cared about the team. Once they started doing well again, the fans came out of the woodwork !!!

It was unbelievable, even my beloved wife has jumped back on the bandwagon. She even has swagger when she talks smack about our rivalry now. Whereas before, she knew better than to do so ...

Fair weather fans, ya gotta love em .... or at least I do, one of em anyway ;)

NinerLifer

Reaction score
MLOhawks":2kzazhle said:
They were college teammates, I think this is just two friends goofing.

Bingo! It is hilarious that the league has made this big of a deal about it. But after all, the league is all about ratings and they are relying on those fans who aren't aware of their history to help create bigger ratings for Sunday nights game.

After the game either way watch these two meet at center field laughing about it.