Average single game ticket prices

Greenhell

Reaction score
Local 12s. The wife and I haven't flew out to a Hawk game since TJack was our starting QB. Single game tix go on sale today. I'm out of the loop on prices. I believe we spent about $200 a ticket for Section 1 back then in 2011. With the current success of our Hawks am I looking to spend about that? More? Will single game tix be hard to get? :th2thumbs:

seanoob

Reaction score
Looks like you can get slightly cheaper tickets on stubhub right now (saw some for $215).

OP
OP
Greenhell

Greenhell

Reaction score
$300+!!! Ouch!!! Damn, might have wait another 15+ years when our glorious Super Bowl runs are over before tix drop down to reasonable levels. Geesh.

seabowl

Reaction score
Just like in the first Jurrasic Park movie they said:

"the Seahaeks are meant to be enjoyed by all fans, not just the ultra wealthy"

Lawyer- "sure, sure, we can have a coupon day or something"

Trouble is that in order for prices to come down the Hawks would have to be something in a fictitious movie.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Barthawk":3sn8pu7i said:
yep. ticket prices are around $300 for the no-alcohol family sections. nuts

One of the reasons I havent made it up there...I got a really nice Samsung 48 inch LED Smart TV for a little more than a price of 1 ticket. Plus the fact I have to drive up from Portland, its just easier to watch on tv, even though it is super fun to go up there..I have been to 5 games. My first game was when Alexander had 5TD in the first half against the Vikings. Also went to a home game where we shut out the 49ers.

OP
OP
Greenhell

Greenhell

Reaction score
seanoob":36jn88mg said:
Looks like you can get slightly cheaper tickets on stubhub right now (saw some for $215).

I'll be checking stub hub. Thanks.

jblaze

Reaction score
$200+ is too rich for my blood.

If anyone is trying to get rid of any tickets closer to face value, let me know!

Ambrose83

Reaction score
its all perspective, 3-500 really is not much cash and I am far from rich. I spent 900+ for the NFC title game and it was worth every penny and then some. Tv is great but as we all know, nothing beats the energy we 12s have on game day.

Latest posts