Single game tickets 7/20/15 @ the CLINK

titan3131

Reaction score
Im tentatively planning on getting in line there to make sure I can get to a game this year. Anyone else thinking about going would be nice to have some people to kill time with.

They will be 62$ per ticket.

cut from seahawks.com

"FAQS FOR SINGLE GAME TICKETS ON-SALE EVENT
When do single game tickets go on-sale at CenturyLink Field?
Single game tickets will be available for purchase at CenturyLink Field on Monday, July 20th, beginning at 10:00 am. Tickets will be sold through the NW Box Office.
When can I start to line-up at CenturyLink Field?
Guests will not be permitted on CenturyLink Field property until Sunday, July 19th, beginning at 6:00 pm. Guests may line up at the NE gate, with the line extending north along the gates of the North Plaza. Event Staff will begin distributing wristbands around 8:00 pm and will end at midnight. The first 2,000 guests to arrive will be provided a numbered wristband after signing in with their photo ID. Guests with wristbands may leave the premises, but must return between 8:00am and 9:00am on Monday, July 20th, to maintain their spot in line. Wristbands are non-transferrable and having a wristband does not guarantee tickets, only your place in line.
How do I receive a wristband with assigned number in line?
Event Staff will begin distributing wristbands at CenturyLink Field on Sunday, July 19th around 8:00 pm and will end at midnight. The first 2,000 guests to arrive will be provided a numbered wristband after signing in with their photo ID. Guests with wristbands may leave the premises, but must return between 8:00am and 9:00am on Monday, July 20th, to maintain their spot in line. Wristbands are non-transferrable and having a wristband does not guarantee tickets, only your place in line.
Can I camp overnight at CenturyLink Field to reserve a spot in line?
No. Overnight camping is prohibited at CenturyLink Field
Where can I park for the Single Game Ticket On-Sale Event?
Complimentary Parking will be available in the CenturyLink Field Garage on Monday, July 20th, beginning at 6:00 am. Fans arriving on Sunday, July 19th for wristband distribution will also find complimentary parking available in the CenturyLink Field Garage or street parking.
How many tickets will be available?
There will be 1,700 tickets available for each of our 10 home games.
Is there a limit on how many tickets I can purchase?
Fans who are 15 years of age and older with photo ID, can purchase up to 4 tickets total. That can be 4 tickets for 1 game or split to 2 tickets for 2 games.
How much will the tickets cost?
Single game tickets sold at the CenturyLink Field On-Sale Event will be $62.00 each. Tickets will be located in the 300 level corners.
What payment methods can be used to purchase?
The NW Box Office at CenturyLink Field will accept cash, check, and card payments - Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
How do I purchase ADA tickets?
There is a very limited number of ADA seats available. ADA tickets will be sold by phone on Monday, July 20th, beginning at 10:00am. Please call 206-682-2800 and your message will be returned in the order of it being received.
Can I purchase at the stadium On-Sale Event if I’ve already purchased tickets at Ticketmaster.com?
The ticket inventory available during the Single Game Ticket On-Sale Event at CenturyLink Field is separate from the tickets on Ticketmaster.com. Even if you’ve already purchased tickets at Ticketmaster.com, you can purchase during our stadium event; a total of 4 tickets per person.
How can I purchase tickets without attending the Single Game Ticket On-Sale Event at CenturyLink Field?
Single game tickets will be available to purchase online at Ticketmaster.com on Monday, July 13th, beginning at 10:00 am. Tickets will be sold dynamically, at prices that fluctuate based on market value. Fans may purchase a total of four tickets per transaction. "

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Tried for the last 45 min to get tickets online and the only games that I found to have available tickets for the face value price were the preseason tickets.

mikeak

Reaction score
1700 seats / game

2000 wristbands - max 4 tickets per person

that leaves 9000 tickets even after the wristbands are out

mikeak

Reaction score
Wenhawk":2kmwmflu said:
Tried for the last 45 min to get tickets online and the only games that I found to have available tickets for the face value price were the preseason tickets.

I am selling my preseason tickets for below face value :)

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Do you have 3 or 4 together? I have 3 boys that would love to go, the 2 yo can sit with me, if you have 4 mom can go too.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
mikeak":25vzfpal said:
Wenhawk":25vzfpal said:

Still have tix for the Denver game?

mikeak

Reaction score
keatonisballin":3mfcm472 said:
mikeak":3mfcm472 said:
Wenhawk":3mfcm472 said:

Still have tix for the Denver game?

Sorry only Oakland - everyone wants Denver

Can't make the flight during the workweek for a pre-season game

edogg23

Reaction score
I am trying to understand how this is suppose to work. Where are people suppose to wait in line before 6:00PM? Do they just expect thousands of people to just magically line up in order at 6:00?

Guests will not be permitted on CenturyLink Field property until Sunday, July 19th, beginning at 6:00 pm. Guests may line up at the NE gate, with the line extending north along the gates of the North Plaza. Event Staff will begin distributing wristbands around 8:00 pm and will end at midnight.

mikeak

Reaction score
edogg23":10wsgmy4 said:
I am trying to understand how this is suppose to work. Where are people suppose to wait in line before 6:00PM? Do they just expect thousands of people to just magically line up in order at 6:00?

Guests will not be permitted on CenturyLink Field property until Sunday, July 19th, beginning at 6:00 pm. Guests may line up at the NE gate, with the line extending north along the gates of the North Plaza. Event Staff will begin distributing wristbands around 8:00 pm and will end at midnight.

In related news - I am selling tickets to a mass brawl outside Century Link field. First it will be a 2 hour brawl for people trying to get first then followed by the final on-slaught as people try to get bracelets. It is going to be epic..... :thfight7:

nzsprinter

Reaction score
I'm going to wait for the tickets. There are going to be loads of people there before 6pm, there is no way they can prevent that. I waited in line and camped overnight last year, It was fun meeting other Seahawks fans.

If you have any Preseason tickets, I would love to get some as well.

mikeak

Reaction score
nzsprinter":3d20bk29 said:
I'm going to wait for the tickets. There are going to be loads of people there before 6pm, there is no way they can prevent that. I waited in line and camped overnight last year, It was fun meeting other Seahawks fans.

If you have any Preseason tickets, I would love to get some as well.

Sent you a PM

jblaze

Reaction score
If anyone has any tickets they're willing to sell, let me know!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Went to this last year, if you want to get tickets.. you will have to get there very early.. I'm talking 4-5AM at the latest. Many people flat out camp out at the stadium.

I got there at around 5AM last year and was number 300 some.. and half of the games had sold out by the time it was my turn in line.

EDIT: Nevermind just saw they are handing out wristbands the night before. Thats nuts. But makes sense.

mikeak

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":yuck9jy1 said:
Went to this last year, if you want to get tickets.. you will have to get there very early.. I'm talking 4-5AM at the latest. Many people flat out camp out at the stadium.

I got there at around 5AM last year and was number 300 some.. and half of the games had sold out by the time it was my turn in line.

EDIT: Nevermind just saw they are handing out wristbands the night before. Thats nuts. But makes sense.

Also note that this year they took back a ton of tickets from scalpers - so there are more tickets available

If you were number 300 then that would be at 4 tickets per person max 1200 tickets in and you should be good considering they will have 1700 tickets per game from the article and if I read it right......

edogg23

Reaction score
Basically to me it sounds like they don't want people camping out but they let the secret out last year when they handed out wrist bands to everyone who thought they would be camping out the night before. Now that people know they are giving out wrist bands, you almost have to camp out the night before the night they hand out wristbands lol.

OP
OP
titan3131

titan3131

Reaction score
So i am for sure going. What time should I show up on sunday afternoon?

im 6"1' 250 so im not afraid of a little mob action.

Rl pic of me Hasslebeck can confirm

1450938_626904190681904_1232408617_n.jpg

OP
OP
titan3131

titan3131

Reaction score
I'm probably going to be there at 4. What time are you guys going to show up?

YaktownHawK

Reaction score
615am and already 100+ in line!! :shock: Guess in not making Sherms softball game is anyone interested in some tickets? Id rather someone put them to use since ill be in line for the next 11 hours. I can email them if someone can use them, i have 2 tickets.