Atlanta…

GemCity

Reaction score
I’m thinking this might actually be a tough game.
It’s at home though…

rcaido

Reaction score
Every game is going to be tough. I called this before the season that this game wil determine if we get a top 3 pick.

Scout

Reaction score
It is going to be a good game but Seattle has a shot because Atlanta still has a lot of growing to do like the Hawks.

Scout

Reaction score
Against Atlanta the Hawks stop the run on first and second down because Altanta may have trouble converting third downs. Defensively, Pees will throw a lot of disguised blitzes but Waldron should utilize a lot of the TEs and WR screens to really put a dent into Atlanta trying to force throws from Geno. Also, I think Atlanta can be hit over the top with some go routes to keep Pees' defensive front honest.

pittpnthrs

Reaction score
Atlanta has looked good. Not sure how people are taking Seattle.

balakoth

Reaction score
Don't worry, I'll be at the game. And my presence alone gives us a 50% chance of winning.

Go Hawks!
I feel this, since last year and this year, the wife and I have gone to 4 mariners games and 3 seahawk games and are batting .1000 and attending the Falcons game as well

Unfortunately I feel this game is going to break our streak after what I watched yesterday, it felt like we were running a high school football scheme and gameplan on both sides of the ball

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Gonna get smoked unless we block 3 FG’s and return them all for TD’s.
Offense is crap, Defense is crap. I don’t expect that to change in a week or 2.

OP
OP
GemCity

GemCity

Reaction score
Thank you for the invite! My friend from Atlanta is flying in (yes I'm bringing a Falcon fan!) And I'll be wandering around with him. We will try and stop by!
Don't worry, I'll be at the game. And my presence alone gives us a 50% chance of winning.

Go Hawks!
I’ll buy your tickets, home and away, from now until eternity.

TheLegendOfBoom

Reaction score
Not sure if the history and battles with Atlanta mean anything but the way these two teams are currently, not much, separates the two.

This will be a difficult game I anticipate.

Atlanta has some talent, the same way Seattle has some talent.

Both are equally making strides to be contenders again which should make this game worthy of watching.

Atlanta is no push over. Seattle will be tried and tested. This game seems 50/50 to me especially at that display against the Niners. Seattle is not as good as we thought they were following MNF against the Broncos but the Falcons can play Seattle very tough.

Wouldn’t surprise me if the point spread is close between these two teams.