As much as it pains me…I hope the 49’rs win next week

Boohman14

Reaction score
It says DK is the dirtiest player according to that metric, but DK is not dirty he just can't control his temper ...
That metric only measures Called penalties. We always see the act that led to the fouls and they're often uncalled. I'm going by my completely unbiased...cough cough....eyeball test. I watch a lot of 49ers games because my father in law is a fan.

Rat

Reaction score
The Niners have dominated us the past two years because they're the better team. I can respect that. Division rival or not, I don't really hate them. I'm burnt out on the Chiefs (I'm so anti-dynasty, I rooted for Michigan over Bama in the CFP), tired of the constant ads with Mahomes and/or Kelce (although I'm not upset that they've come at the expense of Aaron Rodgers), and the Niners have bragging rights over us regardless of what happens tomorrow. Go Niners.

Last edited:

Maulbert

Reaction score
The Niners have dominated us the past two years because they're the better team. I can respect that. Division rival or not, I don't really hate them. I'm burnt out on the Chiefs (I'm so anti-dynasty, I rooted for Michigan over Bama in the CFP), tired of the constant ads with Mahomes and/or Kelce (although I'm not upset that they've come at the expense of Aaron Rodgers), and the Niners have bragging rights over us regardless of what happens tomorrow. Go Niners.
Wah, wah, wah. Go Chiefs.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
The Niners don't have bragging rights over us in one key metric, and that's "Championships won since the invention of the internet."

I'm not inviting a level of shit-talking that hasn't been seen in the history of the literal primary means of shit-talking in the modern world into my life.

F*** the digits, f*** their fans, and f*** preferring them to win over literally any other team in the NFL.

HawkinNY

Reaction score
I was hoping something would happen and they would cancel the SB. I rooted more for the 49ers after the Kelce thinks on the sideline. Then I stopped watching the game all together cause I realized I don’t give a shit who wins. And I can’t stand the celebrity worship everyone gives. Celebrities are not good people. Hope one day everyone realizes that.

Latest posts