As much as it pains me…I hope the 49’rs win next week

rjas77

Reaction score
I’m sick if the Taylor Swift narrative and a loss will hopefully put an end to future player/celebrity NFL lovefest.

Besides. Channeling my inner “Greg Kihn Band” psyche…I want to here the next greatest breakup song

Last edited:

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Never will root for the Digits. I want to see a good game but hope KC convincingly beats the 9ers and the Digits find themselves in a world of hurt capwise this next season. They will soon need to pay Mr. Irrelevant, Bosa, those two ILBs and quite a few others.

The Swift/Kelce story keeps the female fans engaged and it is to many simply entertainment.

chris98251

Reaction score
Chiefs win and next year we are good enough to dash their Super Bowl chances even as a spoiler as we rebuild.

MyrtleHawk

Can I get a hoyyaaa
Reaction score
I think the thing that rubs me the wrong way with the Chiefs is that it's WAYYYY too soon (after the Patriots) for another "dynasty" team. Dynasties aren't supposed to be this often, and it makes all the BS I hear every year about them (dynasties in general) sound like...well, BS.

"Goodell wants parity", "Can't pay everyone", "The draft is a crapshoot", "Can't have good Offensive/Defensive Coordinators for long because they'll get poached", and so on.

If the Chiefs can get away with it and go to the Superbowl for 4 out of the last 5 years, why can't ANY of the other 31 teams in the NFL? When will all this "parity" and BS that prevents dynasties catch up with them?!

**** the Chiefs, I don't even care that it's the 9ers. I hope the 9ers burn the Chiefs dynasty to the ground and gives them a Superbowl hangover that lasts for as long as possible and I don't have to hear how great the Chiefs are for at least a decade.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well Reid tried really hard in Philly and could not get it done, nice to see his success, he will retire soon I think and then we will see how well the Chiefs play.

DJrmb

Reaction score
You seriously think a loss of a football game will have any sort of effect on the personal relationship between Kelce and Swift? You're basically rooting for the worst case scenario. They're still going to be together, the NFL is still going to promote it to tap into that massive fan base, and the 9ers and their insufferable fans will have won a championship... No way that makes any sense. At least if the 9ers lose we won't have to hear them brag about all those ancient championships that most of their fans probably never even saw.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
**** them both, I hope they paly such a dirty game both teams get so many players ejected they both have to forfeit, hell I'd pay in all I own financially to make that happen if I but could such is my hatred of both POS "red" teams, I hope both planes crash on the flight in, end of chefs and of niners, done deal. I mean I don't actually hope for that, but it would not make me very sad even so, if it worked out like that... Mid air both team plane collision, is that not a sweet, sexy af, headline to fantasize about? I mean come on now, throw away what your "supposed to think, according to society and get honest, We'd all get our evil rocks off on it and you know that's truth!

AND while I'm at it, get the **** off my lawn punks and be hasty about it bitches!

People they suck and this song is truth, We're mostly pieces of shit, all of us. thanks, I mean, just sayin'! There's no excuse for any of our shitty asses and we all know it, deep down, thanks...

word!

Hate its whats for meals all of em!

Last edited:

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I think the thing that rubs me the wrong way with the Chiefs is that it's WAYYYY too soon (after the Patriots) for another "dynasty" team. Dynasties aren't supposed to be this often, and it makes all the BS I hear every year about them (dynasties in general) sound like...well, BS.

"Goodell wants parity", "Can't pay everyone", "The draft is a crapshoot", "Can't have good Offensive/Defensive Coordinators for long because they'll get poached", and so on.

If the Chiefs can get away with it and go to the Superbowl for 4 out of the last 5 years, why can't ANY of the other 31 teams in the NFL? When will all this "parity" and BS that prevents dynasties catch up with them?!

**** the Chiefs, I don't even care that it's the 9ers. I hope the 9ers burn the Chiefs dynasty to the ground and gives them a Superbowl hangover that lasts for as long as possible and I don't have to hear how great the Chiefs are for at least a decade.
Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelce and Andy Reid. And in the case of this year a top tier defense.

Last edited:

Latest posts