As much as it pains me…I hope the 49’rs win next week

Ostatehawk

Reaction score
You're not supposed to actually drink the bong water. Root for the Niners? F that.
That's a pathetic choice.
Exactly this. I want them to suffer for years clinging to the "Glory Days" of yesteryear. Just imagine how unbearable they would be if they won a Superbowl in the modern epoch. It would make them think all those dusty old trophies were relevant. We can't have that.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Have a bad feeling Purdy is going to Disneyland.....
**** that. That's actually very offensive not only to me but the best quarterback currently possibly Brady level Mahomes. Baltimore already figured out how to make Purdy as irrelevant as he should have been immediately.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I’m sick if the Taylor Swift narrative and a loss will hopefully put an end to future player/celebrity NFL lovefest.

Besides. Channeling my inner “Greg Kihn Band” psyche…I want to here the next greatest breakup song
I can't imagine hating a woman SO MUCH for being shown on screen for 40 cumulative seconds over 3 hours of football that I actively root for our biggest rival.

Treason.

Maelstrom787

Reaction score
I hope any Seahawks fan rooting for the 49ers is given wicked diarrhea and shits their britches in a public setting.

If the underoos fit, feel free to wear 'em, traitors.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
I hope any Seahawks fan rooting for the 49ers is given wicked diarrhea and shits their britches in a public setting.

If the underoos fit, feel free to wear 'em, traitors.
Not ever happening from me. I live in Kansas City and actually went to Arrowhead last year because my friends are huge Chief fans and paid for my tickets and I said I'd only go if it was against Green Bay and Aaron Rodgers was the quarterback. Didn't wear any KC gear and like Kylie will never wear any gear not Seattle Seahawks.

But I appreciate excellent teams and top tier quarterbacks so sue me I want to very same for the Seahawks so make it happen Mac and JS.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I think the thing that rubs me the wrong way with the Chiefs is that it's WAYYYY too soon (after the Patriots) for another "dynasty" team. Dynasties aren't supposed to be this often, and it makes all the BS I hear every year about them (dynasties in general) sound like...well, BS.

"Goodell wants parity", "Can't pay everyone", "The draft is a crapshoot", "Can't have good Offensive/Defensive Coordinators for long because they'll get poached", and so on.

If the Chiefs can get away with it and go to the Superbowl for 4 out of the last 5 years, why can't ANY of the other 31 teams in the NFL? When will all this "parity" and BS that prevents dynasties catch up with them?!

**** the Chiefs, I don't even care that it's the 9ers. I hope the 9ers burn the Chiefs dynasty to the ground and gives them a Superbowl hangover that lasts for as long as possible and I don't have to hear how great the Chiefs are for at least a decade.
I feel ya. Rog is all about revenue and it shows.

Welshers2

Reaction score
I’m sick if the Taylor Swift narrative and a loss will hopefully put an end to future player/celebrity NFL lovefest.

Besides. Channeling my inner “Greg Kihn Band” psyche…I want to here the next greatest breakup song
Taylor swift has caused so much brain damage to NFL fans that there are now people from Seattle cheering for 49ers....

Boohman14

Reaction score
I hate the 49ers and there's no way I'd root for them. I like Kittle's game and respect Debo and McCarthy but that defense plays dirty. Seemingly trying to cause injury, like twisting legs after a tackle while getting up. That puts stress in the knee joint and the NFL needs to address it.
The Chief's defense is big and fast and are the unsung component of this team. Andy has been more conservative on offense because of that. I admit I was rooting for Baltimore but they just wilted either due to play calling or choking on offense. The 9er's are right that the Chiefs line gets away with a lot of holds and false starts.

I'll have a mild rooting interest for the Chiefs but I'll really just watch to see a good game I hope.

RiverDog

Reaction score
I can see both arguments.

KC is getting a little too close to being a dynasty, and I'm sick and tired of the Chiefs, not only due to the Kelce/Swift hoopla, but those stupid ass Jake from State Farm commercials.

Likewise, I think it almost sacrilegious for a Seahawks fan to root for a division rival. It's sort of like rooting for Darth Vader.

Is it allowed to root against both teams? In my perfect dream world, the game would end in a 0-0 tie, 8 turnovers by each team, power outage at the trophy ceremony.

49fansinceBrodie

Reaction score
I hate the 49ers and there's no way I'd root for them. I like Kittle's game and respect Debo and McCarthy but that defense plays dirty. Seemingly trying to cause injury, like twisting legs after a tackle while getting up. That puts stress in the knee joint and the NFL needs to address it.
The Chief's defense is big and fast and are the unsung component of this team. Andy has been more conservative on offense because of that. I admit I was rooting for Baltimore but they just wilted either due to play calling or choking on offense. The 9er's are right that the Chiefs line gets away with a lot of holds and false starts.

I'll have a mild rooting interest for the Chiefs but I'll really just watch to see a good game I hope.

49ers aren't even top 10 according to this metric

Hybrid

Reaction score
If we were still in the AFC West more than 20 years ago, I would go for SF but that was then and this is now. Can't root for SF no matter who they play against in the Super Bowl.

Latest posts