Aros’ Fearless Prediction Thread (vs Rams)

bileever

Reaction score
Looking at the Rams' depth chart is bewildering. A lot of unfamiliar names there. Akhello Witherspoon is listed as a starting corner. Their free safety has one start to his name. At least his name, Yeast, is almost an anagram of safety.

Kamcussionator

Reaction score
Hooray! The wait is over!

Although these defenses practiced against these same offenses all offseason...

Seahawks - 16
Rams - 13

LTH

Reaction score
I can guarantee one thing we are going to find out if the Hawks can set the edge and how good our run D is. Wouldn't surprise me if the Rams ran the ball 30 times.

I think the Hawks have the potential to contend for the SB this year but that's on paper. Let them start to prove it by DOMINATING the Rams.

Hawks 30-14

LTH

RedAlice

Reaction score
Looking at the Rams' depth chart is bewildering. A lot of unfamiliar names there. Akhello Witherspoon is listed as a starting corner. Their free safety has one start to his name. At least his name, Yeast, is almost an anagram of safety.

Rams are young.

keasley45

Reaction score
It's the Rams. They could be fielding the worst team in the league and the game woukd still be a nail biter.

Week 1 - all that matters is that we get the W. Ugly or not. 2013, we opened with a stinker, but ended up winning the Owl.

Sunday?

Hawks 16
Rams 13

Geno gets his first W of the year in the 4th qtr comeback fashion with a TD to DK in the closing seconds.

EverydayImRusselin

Reaction score
Pete begins the final chapter of his career (not this season but this group of players) and opens up his play calling on both sides of the ball. The offense goes wild and the strong group of edge rushers tee off on old man Stafford.

Hawks 35
Rams 14

Lagartixa

Reaction score

Here's hoping the missing "F" to make the anagram complete comes out of McVay's mouth repeatedly on Sunday and throughout the season.

bileever

Reaction score
Hard to believe the Seahawks won't win by at least two scores, so 27-17 is my not so fearless prediction.

I suppose that the predictions of a close score aren't that far off, given that we barely beat the Rams last season when they played John Wofford (27-24) and Baker Mayfield (19-16) at QB.

Last edited:

Ozzy

Reaction score
No Cupp so I think we win one of the easier games this year comfortably 27-10

Latest posts