Arizona vs Philly

ringless

Reaction score
Wow haven't seen this many drop from the Cardinals players in a long time. John Brown has 3, Floyd has 1. Missed opportunities could come back to bite.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
ringless":6sede3wh said:
Cardinals had only 10 on the field. Ref to didn’t see 6-8 Calais Campbell stand up and call timeout.

Wow getting screwed by the Refs lol. Point is. The miss calls on both sides more often than not.
Live by the refs die by the refs........ :stirthepot:

I'm joking Ringless, relax my friend. :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
David Johnson is going to be a headache to face twice a year for the foreseeable future. A lot of good young RBs in the NFC West between Johnson, Gurley, Rawls and Hyde. I really wanted to include CMike but I withheld :lol:

ringless

Reaction score
We are going to have some really exciting backs next year in this division. Especially when they all have a little more experience next year. Rawls, Johnson, Gurley. All rookies with a ton of potential

jake206

Reaction score
Hope this is a sign Cards are cooling off heading in to the playoffs.

OP
OP
Hawk-Lock

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds this Arizona defense overrated? Philly has been able to march up and down the field, Minnesota did the same last week.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1uc1jxe1 said:
Am I the only one who finds this Arizona defense overrated? Philly has been able to march up and down the field, Minnesota did the same last week.
They are, but that offense might be underrated.

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":jrnuwwll said:
Hawk-Lock":jrnuwwll said:
They are, but that offense might be underrated.

Only against teams that cant tackle apparently

mikeak

Reaction score
You cannot go for it there. Goes against every smart rule. You can go to halftime down 4. Need to accept it and kick the FG

Edit: 5 mins left etc and it is ok. Not with 45 secs left

ringless

Reaction score
Hawk-Lock":1l6mpe1s said:

I think the defense has gotten a lot more credit than it deserves this year. Certainly not a top 5 defense like the stats say. We have a below average group of LB's, and recently have had injuries at the DL and DB positions. Although everyone should be healthy in time for the playoffs. I think we might be last in the league in sacks but I'm unsure.

Uncle Si

Reaction score
mikeak":3sfsfyxb said:
You cannot go for it there. Goes against every smart rule. You can go to halftime down 4. Need to accept it and kick the FG

Edit: 5 mins left etc and it is ok. Not with 45 secs left

Or use your best rb to try and convert

Latest posts