Arians says he may use two QB's next Sunday...

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Playoffs start this week. Good thing we're already playing playoff football.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Timberhawk":3l9nhp39 said:
BlueTalons":3l9nhp39 said:
What kind of sucks is they got 3 extra days to prepare for this game...
This worries me more for health reasons than scheming/game plan reasons. Being a divisional opponent it doesn't take as long to game plan for them I would assume. I think the injuries and new QB's throw a curve ball there as we will not have as much historical data on the QB's but even that may make it easier as we know they will blitz like crazy on D and run the ball like crazy on O.

Go Hawks!

They NEED those extra days to get their QBs up to speed on their regular plays. I doubt they'll try many tricks early...they may have to resort to them in the second half when they're down by three scores.

The Seahawks defense plays the WRs and RBs, not so much the QB.

CEHawk

Reaction score
Every one of our losses this year the opponent scored more than 20 points or more against an unhealthy Seahawk defense. I don't see that happening with a healthy defense this Sunday. 49ers exploited our o line pass blocking and were destroyed by our run blocking. I think our o line is OK, great on run blocking and not good on pass blocking. How is this a mystery to anyone? The injuries won't affect this much imo. We had 462 yards of offense against the Cards last game. The only difference I see this week is that we do better in the redone. 24-3 Seahawks...

McGruff

Reaction score
Reaneypark":328jkd5h said:
Playoffs start this week. Good thing we're already playing playoff football.

Playoffs have been on for us the last 3 weeks. And we just keep winning.