Anyone up for a Frank Clark Reunion?

OP
OP
B

bsuhawk

Reaction score
I agree. If they want to add to the Edge pile I would prefer they draft one. This seems to be a good draft for Edge players.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
The Hawks need five techs and interior pass rushers more than they need edge/OLB sorts.

Taylor, Nwosu, Tyreke, Alton, and Mafe probably represent one of the best position groups on the roster.
Be nice to get Alton Robinson back healthy for a full year I like his quickness

Jville

Reaction score
The Hawks need five techs and interior pass rushers more than they need edge/OLB sorts.

Taylor, Nwosu, Tyreke, Alton, and Mafe probably represent one of the best position groups on the roster.

I would think it better to extend and restructure Uchenna Nwosu's contract rather than arrange a Frank Clark reunion.

It's my understanding that Alton Robinson's recovery from injury is a challenge.

I have reservations about the return of Bryan Mone as well.

toffee

Reaction score

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
If I'm ranking the current crop of Edge/DE guys who got cut that I'd like to see here?

1. Floyd
2. Dupree
3. Clark

I've seen enough games of Floyd wrecking our offense, it'd be nice if he's wearing our uniform now......and he's a good scheme fit at OLB/Edge rusher.

But it seems like we dream about these free agents every year, and it never happens so I'm not getting my hopes up. Pete and John are never wave 1 free agents, and IMO these guys will all be snatched up quickly with stupid contracts.

Latest posts