Any Seahawks that frequent .net?

CANHawk

Reaction score
Tical21":3lxmckjp said:
Sorry folks, but NFL football players aren't message board nerds. You may get a kicker every now and again, but the rest wouldn't give it a thought.

Thank you for telling us once again how the world works, oh sage and knowledgable one... Where would we be without your guidance.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
HawkWow":2z7frl97 said:
If any Hawks are on this board, they are strictly lurking. It's against team policy for players to engage in such activity. This I know.

My bro was a VP for the Hawks. He monitored this board, among others. He refused to give us any real dirt after I posted some stuff about Hutch and Alexander. He read it here, then after looking at my location, profile and a few other posts, determined it was me. He laughed it off but wasn't happy and never gave us the lowdown again thereafter.

He did get some satisfaction from the fact nobody believed me anyway...(until the event actually took place).

BTW...he said he knew of several Hawks that read the boards even though discouraged from doing so. He also said someone's dad was posting inside info...and that was the kind of stuff he was looking for (when he found me, lol).
how did he determine your location? Did scout share IP info with the team?

chris98251

Reaction score
Well these guys have been watching their headlines since High School, they are elite athletes and crave attention from fans and coaches. I would think they read and not post, these days with Twitter and all the rest you think they don't read stuff?

Were pretty much acknowledged as the place to go for Seahawks related material.

Didn't Sherms Mom make a few posts here also? He had to know about that also.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
PryorFamily":2d1ir9yv said:
Kaepernick doesn't always drop by .net.........

But when he does......

He makes sure he's wearing his Beats Reality Blockers by Dre.

Kaep has his Papakigroupies Turtle Watch Dog fan club president for. .net

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
I wonder if Matt Flynn was here after RW was drafted. Heh.. remember all the "no.. don't start Wilson yet, he isnt ready" comments?

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":3g558qp1 said:
I would love it if the guys know what Papaki means..
How 'bout if Sherm finished a PC with "maker my words"

olyfan63

Reaction score
Jerramy Stevens here, borrowing this dude's keyboard. I would visit more but Hope gets really needy and demanding after DWTS gigs and National Team games.
Plus everyone's still pissed off from the drops I had in SBXL.

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2gh1bb8x said:
I would love it if the guys know what Papaki means..

I told Gresh about Papaki. On Twitter. All he said was "you're the best" or something like that. I told him to tell the other guys in the locker room but I doubt he ever did. But maybe...

HawkWow

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":1zadi29s said:
HawkWow":1zadi29s said:
If any Hawks are on this board, they are strictly lurking. It's against team policy for players to engage in such activity. This I know.

My bro was a VP for the Hawks. He monitored this board, among others. He refused to give us any real dirt after I posted some stuff about Hutch and Alexander. He read it here, then after looking at my location, profile and a few other posts, determined it was me. He laughed it off but wasn't happy and never gave us the lowdown again thereafter.

He did get some satisfaction from the fact nobody believed me anyway...(until the event actually took place).

BTW...he said he knew of several Hawks that read the boards even though discouraged from doing so. He also said someone's dad was posting inside info...and that was the kind of stuff he was looking for (when he found me, lol).
how did he determine your location? Did scout share IP info with the team?

I had Hawaii displayed as my location. He was with the Sonics before the Hawks and we spent a considerable amount of time together over the years. He said he didn't have to read too deep to determine it was me. ; ) His bigger concern was the fact I did sports radio...though I never disclosed anything on the air.

He died (very young) not long after the SB was stolen from us and that haunts me to this day. He never lost sight of how fortunate he was to have the position he had.

IE: We knew he wasn't long for this world (inoperable), we were very depressed and that depressed him. Then one day he says "hey bro, you know the one thing that's kinda' cool about this whole thing"? We were like...uh, no...what could possibly be cool about this?

He said "the docs want me to keep walking, so Mike sends a different Hawk to walk around the block with me almost everyday". I was like...well, I guess that's kinda' cool... He interrupted "what do ya' mean "kinda' cool"?? Now all my neighbors know I'm with the Seahawks"! Kid in a candy store...greatest guy in the world. Sorely missed.

* If any of this gentleman's family is reading this, I hope I have not crossed any line in speaking of his passing. By now you would know who I am.. and you know we loved him very much. Aloha to you all.

Zorn76

Reaction score
I wouldn't pay any attention to this place if I were a player. Then again, nobody pays attention to me here now:)