Any Seahawks that frequent .net?

saltyak

Reaction score
Judging by twitter, Facebook these guys (pro athletes) have the time and are pretty self conscious. I 'd bet most of them pass thru now and again, I would (and do)!

PryorFamily

Reaction score
Kaepernick doesn't always drop by .net.........

But when he does......

He makes sure he's wearing his Beats Reality Blockers by Dre.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Hi I'm Breno.

I came here because I want to know why it is that once I quit the after the whistle stuff, once I quit the holding and false starts, once I quit missing assignments and became a pretty good lineman, people quit talking about me?

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Hey hawk fans, l am Luke Willson. We had a really cool idea in the locker room at halftime against the Titans. What if whenever I caught a pass for a first down, the clink yells WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLSON!!!!!!!
That would get us crazy pumped!!!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I'm a Seahawk who's really passionate about the game and this team, but I don't understand why nobody lets me on the field, sideline, lockeroom and facilities. Can't keep doing this for free either.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":jyhykw5d said:
Really, if you were an NFL player out there actually going through the process, practicing, re-habing, playing, dealing with agents and contracts and reporters, etc. really living it and dealing with it all... why on earth would you have any interest in opening up the door on an asylum like this to read through the lunacy that is a fan forum?? Run... just run far away and don't look back.
Correct.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Like any Seahawks player that actually posts here would be dumb enough to reveal it. (If they were actually trying to be a poster and get involved in conversations, that is.)

drdiags

Reaction score
Rockhawk is really former Seahawks player Brandon Stokely. But he has been concussed so many times, he doesn't remember.

sekiuHAWK

Reaction score
PryorFamily":22q4qi1z said:
Kaepernick doesn't always drop by .net.........

But when he does......

He makes sure he's wearing his Beats Reality Blockers by Dre.

lol... I was thinking about this the other day and had an idea..... Somebody with some cartooning skills should make a Beats commercial with Mike Tyson.... use your imagination...

Tical21

Reaction score
Sorry folks, but NFL football players aren't message board nerds. You may get a kicker every now and again, but the rest wouldn't give it a thought.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":2m8kwsuj said:
CANHawk":2m8kwsuj said:
Don't tell anyone... but I'm Floyd Womak.
Um Floyd, don't you spell your last name W-o-m-a-c-k?
He said his name is Womak :141847_bnono: He can't help it if he a crappy speller, he went to the same school as Old McDonald, sometimes he spells his name P-o-r-k C-h-o-p :vodka:

TheHawkster

Reaction score
I've had a few contacts with players that find out stuff because their friends or family members are scouring for them.
Then, they check themselves.
Generally, you want to get far away from work when you're off work and most players are the same way.

TwilightError

Reaction score
If there was a forum discussion about my performance in my profession, I definitely would check it out. But I think it usually is not advised by the people who work with the athletes. I know that the PR-people, agents, mental coaches etc. of pop stars advice not to, because the material can be so mentally disturbing. And I think those people are right. One is happier not knowing what the loud web morons think about you.

RiverDog

Reaction score
LawlessHawk":5ctgvta4 said:
Really, if you were an NFL player out there actually going through the process, practicing, re-habing, playing, dealing with agents and contracts and reporters, etc. really living it and dealing with it all... why on earth would you have any interest in opening up the door on an asylum like this to read through the lunacy that is a fan forum?? Run... just run far away and don't look back.

Bingo!

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
Tical21":1pkc210v said:
Sorry folks, but NFL football players aren't message board nerds. You may get a kicker every now and again, but the rest wouldn't give it a thought.
I bet mike rob came here after posting rrreports to gauge reaction. And after a dominating game some might as well.
Not saying Largent80 is Steve Largent or anything

HawkWow

Reaction score
If any Hawks are on this board, they are strictly lurking. It's against team policy for players to engage in such activity. This I know.

My bro was a VP for the Hawks. He monitored this board, among others. He refused to give us any real dirt after I posted some stuff about Hutch and Alexander. He read it here, then after looking at my location, profile and a few other posts, determined it was me. He laughed it off but wasn't happy and never gave us the lowdown again thereafter.

He did get some satisfaction from the fact nobody believed me anyway...(until the event actually took place).

BTW...he said he knew of several Hawks that read the boards even though discouraged from doing so. He also said someone's dad was posting inside info...and that was the kind of stuff he was looking for (when he found me, lol).