Any Given Sunday!

CactusHawk

Reaction score
I don’t post vey often. Mostly just read the great (For the most part) post by other fans.

Tonight’s game with the Ravens and Titans just made me believe anything is possible. Nobody who wasn’t trying to improve their pick % picked the Titans to win.

We don’t have a great running game. But I believe.
Marshawn can’t do it anymore. But I believe.
We don’t have a great defense anymore. But I believe.
Our O-line is questionable. But I believe.
Russ can’t play in the cold. But I believe.
GB will win. But I believe.
I believe.

Go Hawks!

mort

Reaction score
I don’t know who said it, maybe Danny on 710. But I never figured 12 wins but I also never felt like we couldn’t win this week.
Any given Sunday

Go hawks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
For what it's worth I had the Titans beating the Ravens as my lock/upset of the week. It wasn't any grand premonition on my part...I simply watched the Titans last week and saw Henry run wild and went "whoa".

Damn skippy OP! AGS!

I get why many 12's may look at this as a likely exit point for the Seahawks...After all, even I admit, Lambeau Field has been Kryptonite for the Hawks since 1999. There's just this one little thing.

The 2019 Seattle Seahawks make no damn sense on so many levels. So would it really be out of the realm of their story to beat the Packers in Lambeau even as a M*A*S*H unit?

Mad Dog

Reaction score
This Hawks team can get blown out by anyone and can beat anyone. They are schizophrenias worst nightmare.

So I agree that we "can" win but we are just as likely to get blown apart. The only surprise would be if we dominated the Packers. Just don't have the horses in the trenches.

Titans have beaten two seeds because their OL is playing like Seahawks 2005. We don't have that kind of manpower.

Sox-n-Hawks

Reaction score
Mad Dog":2606n3cm said:
This Hawks team can get blown out by anyone and can beat anyone. They are schizophrenias worst nightmare.

So I agree that we "can" win but we are just as likely to get blown apart. The only surprise would be if we dominated the Packers. Just don't have the horses in the trenches.

Titans have beaten two seeds because their OL is playing like Seahawks 2005. We don't have that kind of manpower.

The Titans are a hell of a lot better team than anyone gave them credit for.

Latest posts