Anti Sherman billboard in Fife is up

DavidSeven

Reaction score
Hawknballs":3k4qskyp said:
DavidSeven":3k4qskyp said:
don't give anyone carte blanche to publicly attack an individual's character.

he is a public figure before he is an individual.

I'm not even sure what that's supposed to mean or how that is relevant. I'm not talking about defamation law, which I'm very familiar with. I'm not saying anyone should sue. I'm saying it crosses the line to attack one man's character on a giant billboard. That individual's status as a public figure has no bearing on that.

ceej22

Reaction score
I'm laughing so hard right now lol. Is this suppose to make us mad? All it does is remind me of how good Sherman is and that we are on the way to the Super Bowl while they are talking about next season and if they should extend Kaep now or after he hits FA.

knewch

Reaction score
It's all a big misunderstanding. The original sign (below) was supposed to be put outside the 9ers training facility. The marketing company just messed up the message and location.

Sherman.jpg

scutterhawk

Reaction score
I got a question for the WHINERS fans, That ALL You Got?
They are fully aware that it was Richard Sherman that single handedly killing their 49rs from making a sensational pass & reception for the win, and it just galls the living shit out of them that it was this non-9r arrogant POS was gloating about it in that interview.
I f$$$$$g LOVE IT, they are butt sore, and deflated, well, get used to it.

Frozenropers

Reaction score
I love the fact that the 49er fans are so bent out of shape by losing to us that they continue to spend money, in our market, on a billboard, that is 20 miles from the stadium.

Keep supporting our local economy California! Sherm has thick skin, he doesn't care what they want to whine about.

Laloosh

Reaction score
pmedic920":de70f0ny said:
Here is the contact info on the people that control the sales on that billboard. Many people on FB are calling in to them.
FYI only.

Let them keep it up all off-season. I think it's great. They're a bunch of babies and every minute they pay for that add, it just reinforces how sad of a fan base they really are.

Enjoy looking for the brick with a SEA message in the center of your brand new stadium's logo, suckers...

Attachments

• 20130718_095141_stadiumbloc.png
    20130718_095141_stadiumbloc.png
    34.1 KB · Views: 667

HawkWow

Reaction score
Aros":3bta3rqq said:
Going to charity, I'm good with it. Nobody cares.

My thoughts exactly. Do they think they will turn us with this? Like maybe we will start throwing coolers and stuff at Sherman's vehicle, forcing him to don his noise cancelling headphones?

Thanks for supporting our little 12s, SF. Their future is very bright.

Latest posts