Amusing 49ers fans quotes (Sea pre-game thread)--UPDATED

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Where did all the 'cheap shot' stuff come from?

Is it from Browner always taking other players lunch money like a big ol' bully? Kam knockin' dudes out? Tate's epic block of Lee?

Just curious how playing football hard = cheap shot. :34853_doh:

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Twisted, only 49ers players are allowed to be physical on the field; didn't you know?

From what I can tell, it's the Leroy Hill shot on Manningham that made them start calling us cheap shot artists.

jdblack

Reaction score
BuddyRyans46":1u4b28cs said:
yeah the comment about finding Wilson's pot O' Gold was pretty funny!!! Come on, guys...you can at least admit that much.

Yeah I admit I laughed out loud (at work) at that one.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
jdblack":tfw54guw said:
BuddyRyans46":tfw54guw said:
yeah the comment about finding Wilson's pot O' Gold was pretty funny!!! Come on, guys...you can at least admit that much.

Yeah I admit I laughed out loud (at work) at that one.

It was pretty funny.

I've certainly said worse things about their guy.

BuddyRyans46

Reaction score
My favourite line about Kap is that he looks like an extra from "The Fast and the Furious 8."

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":1rj9fkm4 said:
There is a lot of hate there but some of its pretty darn funny.

Does a teams fan base take on the identity of its head coach?

In this case, DB Harbaugh was BORN to be the coach of the DB Niners. It was DB Kismet to the 100th power.

HawksFTW

Reaction score
I like schadenfreude as much as the next person, but these type of threads are usually best AFTER we win.

Laloosh

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1z8bjqhl said:
Twisted, only 49ers players are allowed to be physical on the field; didn't you know?

From what I can tell, it's the Leroy Hill shot on Manningham that made them start calling us cheap shot artists.

They went on for days about that hit.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
5280High wrote:It just blows my mind that seattle thinks their win was impressive. Watched the whole game and Carolina gift wrapped that win for them, along with lil russells leprechaun magic. The best player for them on the field next week will be their lame ass fans trying to win a guinness record since they wont be winning anything else.

Looks like I have a doppelganger over there. Probably lives down the street from me.

NorCal

Reaction score
Picking on Webzone? Low hanging fruit. That being said, it was pretty funny. My dream is to herd all the delusional 49er fans to that site. Its good for a laugh at times.

drdiags

Reaction score
Barakas":2gpbd4jn said:
Evil_Shenanigans":2gpbd4jn said:
Lets see he's a Leprechaun, a Midget and Willow. Wilson's legend grows!

I have to admit, the "Willow" reference had me laughing pretty good!! Also the comment about 49ers winning if they find Wilson's pot of gold. :) Classic!!

Yeah, that pot of gold quote was pretty good. Good stuff there.

CamanoIslandJQ

Reaction score
49-er fans are setting up their excuses for losing on Sunday;
Cheatingly loud stadium, cheap shots, cheating coach, entire Seahawk team on peds, bad officials, didn't sleep well, long plane ride, bad breakfast, et. al.

Kaep will probably shave off both eyebrows and replace them with tats.

Marvin49

Reaction score
Just a note on that Valrod post...

He's not serious. He basically usually posts the opposite of whatever people in the forum are saying. Instead of saying something is invalid we say they are inValrod. He's joking. Its what he does. :D

Marvin49

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":xqq123oy said:
Where did all the 'cheap shot' stuff come from?

Is it from Browner always taking other players lunch money like a big ol' bully? Kam knockin' dudes out? Tate's epic block of Lee?

Just curious how playing football hard = cheap shot. :34853_doh:

I think it has more to do with the last week of talk form GB and the game. Most 49er fans don't see them as cheap...its just a sore subject lately.

Marvin49

Reaction score
NorCal":27qd20ji said:
Picking on Webzone? Low hanging fruit. That being said, it was pretty funny. My dream is to herd all the delusional 49er fans to that site. Its good for a laugh at times.

Oh come on now.

I hate it when peeps from the official site look down on the 'zone. Yeah, there are some loons in there but they exist on every forum. There are some really good posters in there too.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
CamanoIslandJQ":z3d6u5kk said:
49-er fans are setting up their excuses for losing on Sunday;
Cheatingly loud stadium, cheap shots, cheating coach, entire Seahawk team on peds, bad officials, didn't sleep well, long plane ride, bad breakfast, et. al.

Kaep will probably shave off both eyebrows and replace them with tats.

Yeah, they really are nervous and days before the game have a list of excuses to use once the 49er's lose on Sunday. I cannot wait to 'stand' next to my seat and scream during the game. I feel so very sorry for any niner fans that show up to the game.

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Marvin49":318lrers said:
NorCal":318lrers said:

Oh come on now.

I hate it when peeps from the official site look down on the 'zone. Yeah, there are some loons in there but they exist on every forum. There are some really good posters in there too.
The Webzone has a much higher percentage of moronic posters than any popular NFL forum I've ever seen, whether you admit it or not. Also, virtually every quote I posted had at least two grammatical mistakes; the average IQ over there has got to be in the double digits.

I do have a serious question for you, Marvin. I read your post about the review of your week one game over there, and it was feel-good piece, (nothing wrong with that, to be expected) but you never touched on your defense. 10 points or so that you listed, and you ignored the fact that your defense looked average, which is a pretty big decline for you guys from a healthy 49ers defense in 2012, and 2011. You can't just explain it away as "Aaron Rodgers is the best in the biz", (we held him to 12 points last year after all, and that includes a TD they only got off of a totally bogus PI call on 3rd down at midfield that would have forced them to punt with real refs in the game) so tell me - what did you think of your defense last Sunday? I already said what I thought; that it looked average. Are you concerned at all? If not, why?

Latest posts