ALWCS Seattle at Toronto Blue Jays Oct 7-9

CallMeADawg

Reaction score
Gilbert game 1 on tues
Castillo game 2 on thurs
Kirby game 3 on sat

I would go Kirby over Ray in game 3. Then back to Gilbert in game 4 on full rest. I’d avoid Ray at all costs.
Agree fully. Kirby would be great to have start at home in the friendly confines.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Yes that is a fact actually..
Just in case anyone is wondering why we have this crazy notion that Trudeau is the bastard son of Fidel Castro...

Take the fact that JT's mama was a sexually loose woman who happed to actually hang with the Castros for extended periods on vacation in Cuba, and well, you tell me. Trudeau is definitely a Castro cuckoo's egg.

OP
OP
sutz

sutz

Reaction score
Way off topic, guys!

Facepalm GIF by MOODMAN

Glasgow Seahawk

Reaction score
LFG!!!!

If we somehow beat the Astros we are making the world series. Calling it now

cymatica

Reaction score
Just in case anyone is wondering why we have this crazy notion that Trudeau is the bastard son of Fidel Castro...

Take the fact that JT's mama was a sexually loose woman who happed to actually hang with the Castros for extended periods on vacation in Cuba, and well, you tell me. Trudeau is definitely a Castro cuckoo's egg.

View attachment 54994
No wonder Klaus Schwab loves him so much

SonicHawk

Reaction score
Being at the game the jays fans were ******* hyped. Between smashing Robbie Ray and having an 7 run lead… and the tb rays just lost. They had already won this game and tomorrow.

But there was something special brewing for the mariners. It wasn’t over, they weren’t playing for tomorrow. They smelled blood in the jays pen. 7 runs? so what.

95 was tops because it happened at home and it was for the ds. It was Griffey and Edgar. It was a town reeling. But 21 years does a lot to a fanbase and this team keeps making miracles happen in the most dramatic of fashions.

Crizilla

Reaction score
SOMEBODY\
How bad does that move by the J's manager look now when he went to the lefty against Santana which switched him to batting right handed (his better side) and he hit it out to get us within 3 runs? The announcers we're even questioning it at the time too.
Yeah it was a bad move. Jay's manager didn't milk Gausman. In the playoffs you gotta milk your best pitchers. In the reg season not as much don't wanna burn out your pitchers. Toronto sports media is pissed he was pulled .

nwHawk

Reaction score
Can’t wait to be there on Saturday!!