ALWCS Seattle at Toronto Blue Jays Oct 7-9

DJrmb

Reaction score
I'm 100% positive I said I was happy they won the series CLOWN..... Go get a therapy dog & find a safe space so you aren't offended by someone that DOESN'T AGREE with EVERY SINGLE opinion of YOURS.
🤣🤣🤣

Chapow

Reaction score
I'm 100% positive I said I was happy they won the series CLOWN..... Go get a therapy dog & find a safe space so you aren't offended by someone that DOESN'T AGREE with EVERY SINGLE opinion of YOURS.

Yeah, and you still haven't admitted that you were wrong when you stated that they were the worst team to back into the playoffs, and that they would lose in the first round.

But I don't think that comes as a surprise to anyone. You don't seem like the type of person that can admit when they're wrong.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
That happened! Omg what a day. Too long of message to even tell my story that day. Let's just say it's a good thing I didn't get pulled over on the way to my gig when we tied it up at 9.
And this comes from the heart, F the Jay's fans.

Yeah TIMD, you certainly seem "happy" they won the series. Why can't you just man up for ONCE in your life and admit you were wrong.
And you clearly are NOT happy they won. What a miserable existence. But if they lose to Houston, I'm sure you'll be in here to celebrate and tell us all how stupid we are.

Latest posts