allstar matchups by division

heyu123

Reaction score
OK ignoring the qb issue, I may be alone but I'd put the nfc north all stars over the nfc west.

Rodgers throwing to Calvin Johnson and Brandon Marshall, with Peterson at rb? Good lord. The d line isnt half bad either.

NinerBuff

Reaction score
heyu123":3ouqkp9t said:
OK ignoring the qb issue, I may be alone but I'd put the nfc north all stars over the nfc west.

Rodgers throwing to Calvin Johnson and Brandon Marshall, with Peterson at rb? Good lord. The d line isnt half bad either.

I agree... if were talking just all stars, a starting line up with Rodgers, Johnson, Marshall, Peterson, Forte would be DEADLY!

OP
OP
hawker84

hawker84

Reaction score
heyu123":1rh46w6j said:

I'm a little bias fellas, you'll have to excuse me...

rideaducati

Reaction score
I can't wait for this season. After that, there will be absolutely no argument for Kaep being better than Russell.

Subzero717

Reaction score
To show how much I hate these I'll call out my own. Why on earth is Jamea Carpenter on that list?

Fudwamper

Reaction score
CALIHAWK1":gt64a3at said:
To show how much I hate these I'll call out my own. Why on earth is Jamea Carpenter on that list?

Thats what I was thinking.