All the bad things

Dismas

Reaction score
I am seeing a trend in some poster's thinking, where they cry to the heavens about any mistake the 'Hawks make, while brushing away any mistake the other team makes.

What if Fitz doesn't gift Earl a pick?
What if the other guy didn't totally blow it?
what if what if what if?

Then they go on and say if we hadn't had those lucky breaks, then the other team would have beat us with the lucky breaks THEY got . . .

Well, lemme tell ya, the lucky breaks we got are there to stay, you can't take em away, you count them, because they COUNT!

Maybe Fitz threw the pick because he was a little antzy about someone maybe coming to plow him?

It's all part of the game as a whole, you can't count on the other team gifting you, but you sure as hell count it when it happens . .. it is part of the game, and funky bounces happen in EVERY game, and usually different ones.
And a lucky thing in the first quarter affects everything after it, like the butterfly in indonesia, so you can't extrapolate the rest of the game minus the lucky stuff, just take it as a whole.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
The offense is fighting the ghost of 150 points in three games last year. Just read through the Aros predict the score thread and match up your pissy posters with the predictions of a blowout. If it isn't absolute dominance, they get all insecure about their chances to win a game in February.

bestfightstory

Reaction score
I predicted 23-13.

The entire game played out about as I expected.

Our defense gave up 6 points.

This board is full of Nancies and Lucys these days.

5-1.

Scottiemojo is a smartmofo

CaptainSkybeard

Reaction score
Also Titans very well might be a wildcard team for the AFC this year. That is to say, that was no Jaguars team out there.

It like people forget the other team has players too.

Latest posts