Adams is inactive today

Welshers2

Reaction score
wow this is a surprise to me. I had not heard anything about him being injured this week. Maybe im just out of the loop

Dvl Dug

Reaction score
I could easily hate Jamal Adams, but I will leave that up to the idiots that gave up two 1st round draft picks for hm and then signed him to a contact that Adams could never live up to.

The only way to fix this now, is to admit that Jamal Adams is a bust, part ways with him, and don't repeat this kind of mistake ever again. Love was always the better Safety anyways.

Jville

Reaction score
It's not a surprise since it'll be a short week to the next game. Probably want to save him for the Thursday night game vs. Niners. The Niners have better run game so he will be needed for that one.

Good point,

We are seeing a lot of rotation of players thru out the team this year.

Polk738

Reaction score
I guess we won't see him whiff another sack again so theres that

For the money that the team has invested in the Safety position it has been VERY underwhelming, the cap hits for next year and beyond are huge and they need to make some big changes here soon.

morgulon1

Reaction score
This will be an opportunity for others to step in and show Petey Pete what they have to offer. Should we assume Love will get the snaps ? Will Jerrick Reed see any increased playing time ?

toffee

Reaction score
Positive spin : Saving him for Thursday's game with 9ers.
Negative spin: When will we see him again?

Can someone start a poll :)

renofox

Reaction score
This will be an opportunity for others to step in and show Petey Pete what they have to offer. Should we assume Love will get the snaps ? Will Jerrick Reed see any increased playing time ?
Looking forward to finally seeing significant snaps for Reed.

Latest posts