A quick thought

chris98251

Reaction score
If Williams was asked to occupy guys on the line it's one thing, guys that have thick bittoms are usually asked for this task to free up space for penetraion players. Having not been in pads to master his technique against guys at playing speed I can see where he could look overwhelmed. Then again with the niks of injuries that were held out he may have been asked to perform a job that he wasn't slated for either.

I'll give him a pass for a few games till he has a chance to adjust his game, it's not like he was drafted number four and was thought of as the safest pick in the draft and asked to perform.

kf3339

Reaction score
chris98251":2xiu4vvi said:
If Williams was asked to occupy guys on the line it's one thing, guys that have thick bittoms are usually asked for this task to free up space for penetraion players. Having not been in pads to master his technique against guys at playing speed I can see where he could look overwhelmed. Then again with the niks of injuries that were held out he may have been asked to perform a job that he wasn't slated for either.

I'll give him a pass for a few games till he has a chance to adjust his game, it's not like he was drafted number four and was thought of as the safest pick in the draft and asked to perform.

Your second paragraph is very funny, and actually very true!