9ers to hire John Lynch as GM

5_Golden_Rings

Reaction score
Regarding criticism of Lynch in the booth, does anyone have a criticism that isn't "he got the names wrong" or some vague and cloudy statement? I mean other than bias, but to be honest I never take those claims seriously. Every time I hear someone say Troy Aikman or Joe Buck has a bias against a particular team I hear in the same game them say something positive about that team. It's bullshit. Even Collensworth with the 49ers, who he obviously hates, has never come across to me as biased against them during his announcing (other than his jokes about Montana stealing his Super Bowls).

cesame

Reaction score
I thank the 49ers for hiring him so I no longer have to listen to him

Just awful

Siouxhawk

Reaction score
5_Golden_Rings":hw3da5vf said:
Regarding criticism of Lynch in the booth, does anyone have a criticism that isn't "he got the names wrong" or some vague and cloudy statement? I mean other than bias, but to be honest I never take those claims seriously. Every time I hear someone say Troy Aikman or Joe Buck has a bias against a particular team I hear in the same game them say something positive about that team. It's bullshit. Even Collensworth with the 49ers, who he obviously hates, has never come across to me as biased against them during his announcing (other than his jokes about Montana stealing his Super Bowls).
Whatever happened to old Niner Randy Cross? It appeared to me that he was going to have a long broadcasting career and then he abruptly disappeared.