9 things we learned from Sundays Games nfl dot com

ivotuk

Reaction score
2. It's hard to pinpoint exactly what it is but there's just something about playing on the road that ignites this Buccaneers offense.

Entering Week 9, Tampa was tied for the 13th most points per game (24.0) in the NFL in games played at home;

on the road, the Bucs average 29.6, good enough for fourth-most. Their 2-6 record indicates a team out of the hunt, but the team has had some competitive games, and this one was another addition to the catalog.

Much like how this game had some of everything, we were again treated to the full Jameis Winston experience: one moment he'll make a maddening throw or turn the ball over in a head-scratching fashion and the next he's making sweet music with wide receiver Mike Evans (12/180/1) playing second fiddle. Winston went 29-of-44 for 335 yards, two scores and no picks; he even nearly outdueled Wilson in what may go down as one of the most exciting games of the season.

Tampa continues to slip further down the NFC South but, when you consider that this was their fifth one-score loss (four road games) of 2019, it makes you start to wonder what could've been.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300000 ... ek-9-games

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, ask the Rams about the Bucs offense :shock:
I came away even more impressed with Mike Evans, he's a flat out beast. That being said, he pushes off a LOT and complains after every pass, just play ball and shut it man.
Also, I can't stand Jameis, but he threw some nice passes and has a cannon. Now his guys were wide open often and his decision making is a joke most of the time. But still, I expected a turnover machine again.

chris98251

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2kpg34dx said:
Yeah, ask the Rams about the Bucs offense :shock:
I came away even more impressed with Mike Evans, he's a flat out beast. That being said, he pushes off a LOT and complains after every pass, just play ball and shut it man.
Also, I can't stand Jameis, but he threw some nice passes and has a cannon. Now his guys were wide open often and his decision making is a joke most of the time. But still, I expected a turnover machine again.

So Gronk at WR or Michael Irvin with less speed.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
He's an amazing player, no doubt. But I guess the irony of him whining to the refs after every play, all while pushing off on half the plays is funny.
That all being said, I would LOVE to see that guy in a Hawks uniform.

lukerguy

Reaction score
I didn't think my comment deserved a whole thread, so I'll just post it in this one:
I found it interesting that what looks to be 2 of the top 3 teams in the league (NO and BAL) have been the Hawks only 2 losses. If they can beat SF in SF, no matter how it's looked, the Hawks are a contender.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And if the game goes down to the wire and they lose a very close game, they STILL are a contender. Home field could likely be the difference. Because all the sudden the "faithful" have decided to actually show up to the games :roll: