5 Reasons y I love the Seahawks

Jameson

Reaction score
1. Pete Carroll ... nuff said.

2. This website is by far the best looking colors I have ever seen... I love coming into this site and seeing the gradient and the navy blue mesh with the neon green... LOVE IT.

3. A new culture of defense is born and spawned ... in the next 3-4 years.. Seahawks' winning season will be apparent and a long-term trend.

4. My good ole buddy Bruce Irvin aka SAC DAWG NATION ... aka ODDS-LIFE-BEATER ... ... you have to cheer and root for a friend.... reinforces the bias...

5. Seahawks deserve to win.

GO SEAHAWKS!!!!

ariel9302

Reaction score
5 more if you don't mind:

6. Earl Thomas. a solid first rounder that is paying dividends by the boatload.
7. even though our defense came out flat on their ass, we were pushing and shoving on the FIRST play. this team will not let anyone, anywhere, ever talk smack without a swarm of Hawks in their grill.
8. gritty offensive line. for a squad that gave up sacks and pressures on russ really too much the past 2 games, they sure have created lanes for marshawn to do his work.
9. turbin is a rock solid change of pace back. a real threat in the passing game too. what a pick-up he was in the draft.
10. Richard Sherman. 'nuff said.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
Five more after that:

11. Russell Wilson - a solid quarterback with ice in his veins.
12. Never give up attitude. Down 14 on the road? No problem.
13. BEEF MOE!
14. Underdog attitude. Undrafted? Drafted in the 5th round? The 3rd? We'll show you!
15. Work ethic. The team is already studying film for the next game. No gloating, no hyperbolic celebrating that we just broke the streak of playoff road losses. Nope. Just back to business.

Go Seahawks!

morgulon1

Reaction score
A couple more if I may...

11. After going down 14-0 , the team could of easily packed it in. On the road, shitty field, 90,000 screaming RG III fans. Troy Aikman
and the other guy practically blowing Griffin. Seahawks got down to business.

12. Even after taking the momentum in the 2nd qtr, they didnt have points to show for it.Yet they kept driving .

13. I love the poise of our 3rd round rookie who is too short to play. Kudos to Jon Gruden.

14. Our defensive backfield is the best in the NFL

15. Beast Mode, nuff said.