49ers fielding trade requests for Trey Lance

olyfan63

Reaction score
NFL network, ESPN, FS1 must all be speculating. Brady Henderson is just speculating? I don’t think so guy
All of them speculate. not any big news there. Lance is still too inexperienced for even 49ers to know what Lance will become. Mariota? Winston? Kaepernick minus the political baggage? Unknown.

FrodosFinger

Reaction score
All of them speculate. not any big news there. Lance is still too inexperienced for even 49ers to know what Lance will become. Mariota? Winston? Kaepernick minus the political baggage? Unknown.
Not really. We’ve seen him on the field so I don’t know how you can speculate a 44% completion percentage into and “unknown”. Granted he hasn’t played a lot but who’s fault is that? All last preseason he made one completion and then rested him like he had all the experience in the world and didn’t need the reps. They know what they got in him and don’t like what they see. That’s why they’re shopping him

Marvin49

Reaction score
Wake me when he gets traded...

...just like they were gonna draft Mac Jones, Deebo wouldn't resign, they were going after Kirk Cousins, or any number of other click bait traps from the national media that never actually happen.

When the 49ers do something there is no warning. Sign Javon Hargrave. Trade up to 3. Trade for Jimmy G. When the 49ers are actually up to something, there are no rumors.

94Smith

Reaction score

...just like they were gonna draft Mac Jones, Deebo wouldn't resign, they were going after Kirk Cousins, or any number of other click bait traps from the national media that never actually happen.

When the 49ers do something there is no warning. Sign Javon Hargrave. Trade up to 3. Trade for Jimmy G. When the 49ers are actually up to something, there are no rumors.
Buckner Trade and Williams trade as well

OP
OP
S

SantaClaraHawk

Reaction score

As if Marv. Proof enough already?