49ers at Seahawks (12-23-12) full game on Youtube

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
Scottemojo":l6y51bqa said:
Have watched this game a dozen times.

Favorite play? Wilson drops his mouthpiece barking signals, Catches it without taking his eyes off the D, puts it back in without missing a command, snaps the ball with a microsecond on the clock, and throws a touchdown.

Cool as the other side of the pillow.

Contrast that with Probiscus melting down for three hours. Singing "blame it on the rain" in his sad little alone space on the sideline.

:D I just choked on a piece of bacon reading this... I think you meant Proboscis, but the point is made.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Sports Hernia":2iky8luh said:
Ninnies fans need to go back and watch this curbstomping, as it will educate them on the things to come. FWIW SF average only 13 points per game against Seattle last year, and that was with Gus "softzone" Bradley as D-Coord......

I hope you are right SH, I REALLY HOPE YOU ARE RIGHT, but dang.. I would be pretty surprised if the next two Niner/Seahawk games were anything but curbstompings.

I still hope you are right as right can get.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Have faith brother Loaf, bow down and pray to the 12th man flag and say 3 Russell Wilson's and it will happen!

PS. awesome avatar

ParisPC07

Reaction score
At last it has been removed. Damn... My family is chock full of 49ers fans, too. This has been a rivalry for me since Seattle joined the NFCW.

Giedi

Reaction score
ParisPC07":2wbte9e9 said:
At last it has been removed. Damn... My family is chock full of 49ers fans, too. This has been a rivalry for me since Seattle joined the NFCW.
It looks like the rivalry will be a good one for years to come.

Giedi