4-1.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
The thing that caught my attention in that link is the one about the Cardinals being 4-0 at home in the playoffs. I thought "that must be at UoP Stadium" but...NO..."ALL-TIME"?? Surely, being the oldest team in the NFL, they MUST have had more than 4 home playoff games...?

So I had to do some research...their only home playoff games were: one in 2009, two in 2008, and one in...1947 (as the Chicago Cardinals!)

But then again...we didn't play our fourth home playoff game until...2004!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Bill Assumpcao":26bhgey9 said:
Nice link, Todd.
An even nicer avatar :D

Go Hawks,
BillA

Yeah I thought I would get in on the action of finding a hottie wearing Seahawks garb for my avatar as a change-up.

Funny but not all that long ago you could never find a photo of a good-looking girl flaunting Seahawks flare. My how times have changed in many ways. :D

sam1313

Reaction score
Aros":x44iuozz said:
Bill Assumpcao":x44iuozz said:
Nice link, Todd.

Go Hawks,
BillA

Yeah I thought I would get in on the action of finding a hottie wearing Seahawks garb for my avatar as a change-up.

Funny but not all that long ago you could never find a photo of a good-looking girl flaunting Seahawks flare. My how times have changed in many ways. :D

So, so, so true Aros. And mighty fine job of finding an excellent one I might add!!!

lukerguy

Reaction score
What they didn't say was it could have been 0-5 or 5-0 very easily. All of the games as I recall were absolute wars of attrition.

Hawks46

Reaction score
BlueTalons":kmvp0lhu said:
The thing that caught my attention in that link is the one about the Cardinals being 4-0 at home in the playoffs. I thought "that must be at UoP Stadium" but...NO..."ALL-TIME"?? Surely, being the oldest team in the NFL, they MUST have had more than 4 home playoff games...?

So I had to do some research...their only home playoff games were: one in 2009, two in 2008, and one in...1947 (as the Chicago Cardinals!)

But then again...we didn't play our fourth home playoff game until...2004!

Funny thing, I thought their 2005 team was a 12 win team and won that division.

Come to find out, they were 11-5, 2nd place in their division, and won @ the Giants and @ the Bears. Then they lost to us in the NFCCG.

I wonder how many current Panthers fans remember this ? If they could do it, why can't we ?

chris98251

Reaction score
Aros":hke5wd31 said:
Bill Assumpcao":hke5wd31 said:
Nice link, Todd.

Go Hawks,
BillA

I thought Amber was pretty hot..........

Latest posts