12th Man Flag Raisers for Playoff Discussion Thread

Sac

Reaction score
Walter Jones will be going into the Hall of Fame before the start of next season, so I say him for the NFCCG.

BelfastHawk

Reaction score
Hass. I was hoping Indy would lose last night so he could retire and do it next week. Then Holmgren.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
I'm down with Walter Jones or any of the Seattle Childrens Hospital patients that have endeared themselves to Russ. If Walt is chosen, they need to give him a microphone and have him say "Win or I'm gonna kill you," LOL!

The Hass idea makes no sense at all, since he's still a Colt, and might even be coaching up Luck on the sidelines against us at the Super Bowl as he did in Indy earlier this year. No friggin thanks! Jones was consistently dominant while Hass was erratic and depended heavily on a very good OL.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
I second LOFA.

I can't believe he hasn't done it before and he has never played a regular season game since being cut from the HAWKS.

This man gave up his body so much to the HAWKS that he truly deserves it if he wants to do it.

As far as the NFC title game, that one is reserved for life for Paul Allen, if he wants to do it.

ALL playoff games should be reserved for former HAWK players or personnel, PERIOD, IMO.

GO HAWKS!!!

Seaswab":1scsnd6s said:
Lofa Tatupu