12th Man Flag Raisers for Playoff Discussion Thread

seahwkfvr

Reaction score
Who do you want to raise the 12th Man Flag and why?

Divisional Playoff: Macklemore
He's a famous artist with recent fame from our area and is proud where he's from, he even reps jerseys. I think that would get the crowd

Conference Championship:Cortez Kennedy or Paul Allen
Why Kennedy? He just got into the HOF I can't remember if he's raised it yet. His jersey is retired in the rafters too!

Why Allen: He saved this franchise from moving to Anaheim. Built a architectural marvel worthy of the Emerald City that has the best view, smallest footprint, and currently holds a world record for crowd noise. Made some gut decisions to fire Mora and Tim Ruskell and brought in a coach with a winning record.

CalboHawk

Reaction score
Allison Christensen - the girl who gave DangeRuss the wallet and had a heart transplant.

Green13

Reaction score
I vote Mack. He gets people riled up professionally. Not that we're going to need any help...

FDNYHAWK

Reaction score
My vote is Paul Allen for the NFC championship game. It worked for us in 2006-- let's do it again

Reaneypark

Reaction score
Hawk_Nation":316u4jra said:
CalboHawk":316u4jra said:
Allison Christensen - the girl who gave DangeRuss the wallet and had a heart transplant.

This would be awesome. ;)

Or the little girl on YouTube who knows all the Seahawks by name and position.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Mackelmore, Holmgren, Kennedy, Allen in that order. If one of those 4 doesn't in the two games I'd be surprised.

Largent80

Reaction score
CalboHawk":26ltzf2z said:

THIS, not Mackelmore. Great all you young people like him, but not everyone even knows who he is, and in fact if it weren't for this board I wouldn't.

This little girl made RW a wallet from Duck tape from her hospital bed. THAT is worthy.

Largent80

Reaction score
Wenhawk":ckwx8g8v said:
Mackelmore, Holmgren, Kennedy, Allen in that order. If one of those 4 doesn't in the two games I'd be surprised.

So, you would put this guy ahead of probably a hall of fame coach, a hall of fame lineman, and the OWNER and SAVIOR of the Hawks?

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Yep. Love his music and right now is is probably more famous nationally and world wide that Russell Wilson is. He reps Seattle every chance he gets and would ignite the under 35 group. I am allowed a personal opinion right? Now the other 3 might be more seahawks related but Mack would be so awesome.

minormillikin

Reaction score
As I like to mention in flag raiser threads, the Seahawks average 58 points when Jon Kitna raises the flag (and opponents average 0 points).