12th Man Flag in Century Link Too Heavy?

ZagHawk

Reaction score
I know this is entirely random, but anyone else ever wish they figured out a way to make the 12th Man flag that gets raised before kick off just a little lighter in weight. Or something so that it actually catches some wind when it raises? or heck even just have some kind of fan blowing in the background that gets it to extend out fully when it gets raised, just to give it a little more oompf if that makes any sense.

In the past 3 seasons, I can think of maybe ONE game where after it was raised the flag fully extended to show the 12 on it (that was the Saints game in the NFC Divisional Playoff last year, and it was windy as hell that day). I mean it could just be in a place that tends not to get too much wind. Although when I look at the flag, the 12s on both sides look to be patched on, and my guess is all that extra fabric just makes it extremely heavy and other than days like the one game I specified, there isn't enough wind to show it off proudly.

Just me?

Russellmania3

Reaction score
I guess since we already pipe in crowd Noise , it should be no big deal to pipe in some wind to blow the flag around ...

:sarcasm_on:

JesterHawk

Reaction score
We should also pipe in wind to blow the flags on the uprights to mess with opposing kickers.

Sjothun5

Reaction score
[urltargetblank]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sYX_4mieMY[/urltargetblank]

........Clay Mathews at the 38 second mark. :th2thumbs: