12s have been average?

RiverDog

Reaction score
peppersjap":3sjdrucj said:
The fact is that a ton of people are selling there tickets this year to make there profit. Last year was the best year I've ever seen in the stadium, almost all Hawks fans. The Cowboys game this year was horrible in my area with punches being thrown and the Cowboys cheers were challenging ours and at the Broncos game it looked like the side behind there bench was mostly Bronco fans. I saw a ton of people in Hawks gear leaving early at the the Broncos, Cowboys and Raiders game. I really couldn't believe people would walk out on a game where Manning was getting the ball back down by 8 with around a minute to go. The regulars who are there are still there in full spirit but it definitely is not the same experience it has been in the past and so glad we aren't trying to play the noise record game right now because we would lose because a ton of our seats are being filled by people from the other team.

Fact? Where's your proof? The fact is that at least in the preseason, very few Seahawk fans resold their tickets compared to other teams. Here's the article I was referring to earlier:

14,000: The number of Seahawks tickets that have been exchanged so far on the secondary market. This tells us that a surprisingly large number of Seahawks ticket holders are choosing to hold the tickets for themselves despite their high resale value; in comparison, over 40,000 Cowboys tickets have already been exchanged on the secondary market.

http://www.king5.com/story/news/2014/08/18/14035572/

There have always been a lot of fans from visiting teams when the games involve teams that travel well. You will always see more fans from teams like Denver, Green Bay, Dallas, and Chicago than you will from St. Louis, Arizona, Oakland, and Jacksonville.

Latest posts