12/8/19

poly1274

Reaction score
Do you think Seattle might get flexed out again?

Seattle plays the Rams. The more interesting game would be the Saints v 49ers.

HawkGA

Reaction score
Channels can protect a game, right? So I think it really takes two more interesting games for the Hawks to get flexed (like what happened this week with NE/Dal and 9ers/GB).

Mizak

Reaction score
I don’t think the NFL is gonna flex out LOS ANGELES Rams/Seahawks for Saints/49ers.

Eamon696

Reaction score
If they flex the 49ers/Saints game, that means the NFL would have the Seahawks/Rams game on along with Patriots/Chiefs at the late afternoon window. The NFL I'm sure would prefer to have the games remain at their current timeslots so that all windows have compelling football matches with playoff relevance.

chris98251

Reaction score
Eamon696":j0zufjkh said:
If they flex the 49ers/Saints game, that means the NFL would have the Seahawks/Rams game on along with Patriots/Chiefs at the late afternoon window. The NFL I'm sure would prefer to have the games remain at their current timeslots so that all windows have compelling football matches with playoff relevance.

It's not the NFL it is the Networks that choose based on ratings and whom they think will be the most favorable view by National fans.

Robert England and Dall ASS Piss Burger and Puckers seem to get National ratings as well as the Whiners.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Mizak":1i8mp9cd said:
I don’t think the NFL is gonna flex out LOS ANGELES Rams/Seahawks for Saints/49ers.

A contest between two teams with a combined 3 losses in Week 12 (Saints/49ers) or a game involving a team that's clinging to its playoff life (Rams)? I'd pick the first.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3kfp7dkr said:
Mizak":3kfp7dkr said:

A contest between two teams with a combined 3 losses in Week 12 (Saints/49ers) or a game involving a team that's clinging to its playoff life (Rams)? I'd pick the first.

And so would FOX so I'm sure they aren't giving that game to NBC.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Dallas game is a Thursday game..they are out. The only other real games I see would be the ones that need to be protected. Niners in the morning/early afternoon at the Saints...will be protected by Fox. There are no other really hard games to protect. Cbs will get the late Bradys game and that will finish the situation. Ravens at bills looks a bit interesting but I think the Rams and us are more important in the NFC race.

COWBOYS@BEARS Thursday. FOX/NFL/Prime

SUNDAY, DECEMBER 08TH
1:00PMETPANTHERS@FALCONS Fox

COLTS@BUCCANEERS CBS

DOLPHINS@JETS CBS

49ERS@SAINTS Fox

LIONS@VIKINGS Fox

BRONCOS@TEXANS CBS

RAVENS@BILLS CBS

BENGALS@BROWNS CBS

REDSKINS@PACKERS Fox

4:05PMET
CHARGERS@JAGUARS Fox

4:25PMET
STEELERS@CARDINALS CBS

TITANS@RAIDERS CBS

CHIEFS@PATRIOTS CBS

8:20PMET
SEAHAWKS@RAMS NBC

Mizak

Reaction score
It’s looking likely Seahawks/Rams get flexed.

The Rams suck.

Jayburd14

Reaction score
My understanding is that they have 12 days to flex and it hasn't happened so I think the game is going to be a Sunday Night game

Polaris

Reaction score
Mizak":3puny7ee said:

The Rams suck.

True but post Thanksgiving, the teams and public have to be given 12 days notice before a flex. If it hasn't happened yet, it's not going to.

capncrunch

Reaction score
Polaris":2am5q4i1 said:
Mizak":2am5q4i1 said:

The Rams suck.

True but post Thanksgiving, the teams and public have to be given 12 days notice before a flex. If it hasn't happened yet, it's not going to.

Bummer. These Night games are killing me.

sutz

Reaction score
capncrunch":tjnub1vw said:
Polaris":tjnub1vw said:
Mizak":tjnub1vw said:

The Rams suck.

That's the penalty for success. On Thursday, they basically just rotate so every team eventually plays a Thurs game, but Sunday night goes heavy for playoff teams/contenders. Monday's a little different now, since they don't get "first dibs" like they used to of the weekend matchups, but they still favor top tier teams if they can.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
capncrunch":3nol3anh said:
Polaris":3nol3anh said:
Mizak":3nol3anh said:

The Rams suck.

Really? You are valuing your beauty sleep over having the leagues best Prime Time team get a prime time slot?

If i could rally the NFL to make all our games in prime time I would. 14-2 every year, woohoo.

Latest posts