10-7

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Cowboys are going to beat the Eagles tonight. We will then proceed to beat the Eagles next week. At 7-7 we will win out and make the playoffs like it or not at 10-7.

It is written it is so.

PS. At least the team showed up and didn’t get flat out embarrassed for 60 minutes. Still, there’s a lot of cleaning house to do.

evergreen

Reaction score
It would save the season. Otherwise lose out and draft a qb. Get new safeties and save millions. Have Bobby retire. Play young players. Can’t be worse on D.

Lennie

Reaction score
Cowboys are going to beat the Eagles tonight. We will then proceed to beat the Eagles next week. At 7-7 we will win out and make the playoffs like it or not at 10-7.

It is written it is so.

PS. At least the team showed up and didn’t get flat out embarrassed for 60 minutes. Still, there’s a lot of cleaning house to do.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score

It is written it is so.

I didn't realize LSD was legal in your new hometown.

DeSeahawk

Reaction score

It is written it is so.

You, pal, are psychotic. But in a good way.

Rat

Reaction score
Nah, the Eagles have been saving Rashaad Penny just for our game next week. He's going to go off for like 300 yards, which is like 290 yards more than he has for the season so far.

seabowl

Reaction score
I agree. They will probably beat the Eagles and then win out. With that said, they aren’t going to do much in the playoffs, and will screw themselves out of their future quarterback.

LTH

Reaction score

It is written it is so.

It's not inconceivable that your senerio happens. The Eagles are not playing great football right now and the Hawks have them at home. Everybody has given up... ok what ever... look who the Hawks have lost to. Rams, Niners twice and Dallas .. if they lose to Philly then ok its over but this team has not given up and it's possible they live up to that senerio.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
24-6 so far.

Mark my words.

Cowboys beat those posers tonight and so will we next week.

knownone

Reaction score
The results haven't been there the last two weeks, but they look better than a below .500 team. So this is a prediction I can get behind.

LTH

Reaction score
24-6 so far.

Mark my words.

Cowboys beat those posers tonight and so will we next week.
It's so sad to me that almost everybody has given up. The Seahawks have NOT given up. I thought I was the ONLY Seahawk fan that had not given up. I think we might be the only two.

Oh my...

LTH