Paul Richardson? Unger? BMax?

Uthawk

Reaction score
Sprained knee, sprained ankle and still sick. BMax should make it back next week but the other two are still unknown

kf3339

Reaction score
Don't let any of them practice and just rest up for next Sunday. Especially Unger and Max.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Man I really hope Max is okay. We are gonna need him! I know a reporter or someone else inside the locker room said they think Max will end up being okay, but I can't remember who said it.

Seafan

Reaction score
BMax looked ok on the sideline but they said he was short of breath. He's probably fighting a respiratory virus like the flu.

Hopefully he'll be back. It was good experience for Simon but BMax is definitely the better CB. Plus, it would have been nice to have him in the slot tonight.

sutz

Reaction score
Pete said Unger was feeling OK after the game, so maybe it isn't serious.

minormillikin

Reaction score
I hope Richardson is back for Bowl. He could be a great wildcard type of player for a big play or two.

northseahawk

Reaction score
BMax better be back next week or we are toast. Simon was absolutely horrible today. It was solely because of him that the game was that tight for most of the game. His guy was wide open one so many third down completions.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
minormillikin":21a5e2gg said:
I hope Richardson is back for Bowl. He could be a great wildcard type of player for a big play or two.

His speed can be replaced by Lockett but I think Richardson is a very wavy WR for his limited experience and is the type of WR that excels in clutch situations. I have no doubt that is Wilson have put the deep ball to P-Rich in front of him instead he would have caught in stride for a TD.

I really hope we can get him back for next week, but by the SB will be good too.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
northseahawk":2m1pdvqx said:
BMax better be back next week or we are toast. Simon was absolutely horrible today. It was solely because of him that the game was that tight for most of the game. His guy was wide open one so many third down completions.

We get, 'Net Rookie,' you registered today to get some bashing in. Simon will be OK. He took his lumps against one of the best WRs in the league.

Spiderdan

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":2wqmvb2l said:
northseahawk":2wqmvb2l said:

We get, 'Net Rookie,' you registered today to get some bashing in. Simon will be OK. He took his lumps against one of the best WRs in the league.
Net Rookie or not, he's not wrong.

Jacknut16

Reaction score
northseahawk":3d2flchx said:

Not to mention that he gave up both TDs

kidhawk

Reaction score
Spiderdan":clriw564 said:
HawKnPeppa":clriw564 said:
northseahawk":clriw564 said:

Net Rookie or not, he's not wrong.

Actually he is wrong. Maxwell or not, Packers Or Cowboys, we aren't losing next week. Simon didn't have a great game but that is far from being a bad corner.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Richardson was on his way to having a big game last night. Hope the injury is not too serious. Looked bad

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Not a big fan of bashing posters post counts......

But both of you are right, simon was lit up like an xmas tree....and the thought of jordy or dez lined up against him terrifies me........but he does have skills and i wouldnt be surprised to see him make some big plays too

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I hope all of these guys are able to play and play well next week because we are better with all of them. Russell and PRich appear to be getting in sync. If he can't play then I hope Mathews or Norwood make the most out of their oppurtunity. I like Lock also. He is fast and improving on his routes but I'd feel better bad he made that catch in the endzone yesterday. It was contested so it was a tough grab but it would have boosted confidence had he hauled it in.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
The Richardson injury was right down in front of me and I had a clear view of the knee ligamentous tests that Dr. Khalfayan was doing on him. Did five different tests for ACL, MCL, LCL and Meniscus injuries. There was no significant pain response from Richardson with any of those tests and Dr. Khalfayan was smiling while talking to Richardson before they got him up.

My hope is this: Richardson's knee hit the ground hard when he fell apparently. It probably hurt like a son of a ***** and made Paul scared because that's the same knee he had an ACL tear in in college. He walked off gingerly but did not look like he was worried about the knee giving out on him. I'm hoping its just a bone bruise, which could keep him out next week but likely would mean he's at least available for the Super Bowl in three weeks.

With Unger, he received very little medical attention on the sidelines, and was walking around without any signs of pain during the fourth quarter and walking off the field. Hopefully he just tweaked it a bit and they kept him out of the game for precautionary reasons.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
gowazzu02":3po5pbck said:
Not a big fan of bashing posters post counts......

But both of you are right, simon was lit up like an xmas tree....and the thought of jordy or dez lined up against him terrifies me........but he does have skills and i wouldnt be surprised to see him make some big plays too
Agree with you completely. Simon was flat out crappy last night. If we do re-sign B-Max, he made money last night.