Paul Richardson? Unger? BMax?

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
I can do without Unger or PRich. We've already seen guys step up at WR and the center position this year. But oh man, I don't think I can take another Tharold Simon thrashing.

I heard on the TV he gave up something like 10 receptions, 100+ yards and 2 TDs.....how is that even possible. Oh man watching Simon brought me back to the Kelly Jennings days :(

DrDix

Reaction score
nbk35zw":3ouh8iuq said:
I usually try to keep it positive on this board, but man I wish we had drafted a different receiver. Guys as small as Richardson really struggle in the NFL. Watching Devante Adams kill Dallas makes it all that much more frustrating.

The hell? PRich has been an absolute stud since the Eagles game...and what do you expect from a ROOKIE in a RUN FIRST offense??? Please, you can't compare recievers who are in completely different styles of offenses. And it's not like Adams lit up the suspect Cowblys defense.

Give your head a shake.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Spiderdan":76y642xu said:
HawKnPeppa":76y642xu said:
northseahawk":76y642xu said:
BMax better be back next week or we are toast. Simon was absolutely horrible today. It was solely because of him that the game was that tight for most of the game. His guy was wide open one so many third down completions.

We get, 'Net Rookie,' you registered today to get some bashing in. Simon will be OK. He took his lumps against one of the best WRs in the league.
Net Rookie or not, he's not wrong.
According to who? Netspert fans? He'll be OK.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Yes, I should not bring up post count at all; however, most here are incorrectly assuming that I relate post counts to knowledge. What I take issue with is people we never, EVER here from until a player has a bad game. Once, that happens, they show up and scour every thread that has any mention of the players name just to bag on him...sometimes introducing the subject matter in an unrelated thread. Case in point, the title if this thread is about injuries to Richardson, Unger as well as Maxwell's illness, yet somehow Simon bashing infiltrates the thread.

netskier

Reaction score
IIRC, Pete said that the game matchups determine whether max plays slot or corner.

Latest posts