Dolphins floatin Dion Jordan in trades,possibly Wake&Wallace

dontbelikethat

Reaction score

Throwdown

Reaction score
If they wanted something real like a 3rd or 4th I'd pound for the hawks to do it, Pete could do some amazing things with that dudes athleticism.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Throwdown":1xw65hoh said:
If they wanted something real like a 3rd or 4th I'd pound for the hawks to do it, Pete could do some amazing things with that dudes athleticism.

That was the hope with Aaron Curry, too. Who knows if Dion is even up to Curry's rookie level.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Throwdown":15vy4lw0 said:
Dion Jordan as our LEO :3:

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
If I were the Dolphins, I'd plan on drafting a QB (even trading up), then shopping Tannehill after the fact. A good QB could save the Wallace investment (maybe).

Snakeeyes007

Reaction score
I would guess that Schneider has at least inquired about him. Phenomenal talent needing to add strength and weight to his frame. That is very difficult to do when coming off a severe shoulder injury prior to starting his rookie year. Still has 3 years left on his rookie deal, a very good position to be in salary cap wise.

If they are foolish enough to trade him, I would be comfortable with giving our 2nd and conditional 5th rounder next year (escalates to a 4th if he reaches certain milestones, stays at 5th if he doesn't).

With KJ Wright's free agency looming next year, Jordan may be able to be groomed into his replacement. Dropping into coverage was something he did regularly at Oregon and was considered a strength of his coming into the league.

Draft Profile: http://www.nfl.com/draft/2012/profiles/ ... id=2539288

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
Dion Jordan seems tailor made to play LEO. Is he healthy now? He must have a pretty heft cap hit still as the #3 pick.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Missing_Clink":2oar0jhh said:
Dion Jordan seems tailor made to play LEO. Is he healthy now? He must have a pretty heft cap hit still as the #3 pick.

4 years, 20 million (13 guaranteed).

Reading his bio, there's mention that Kelly seriously considered taking him at #4. He may well end up in Philly.

Basis4day

Reaction score
Derek Stephens and Davis Hsu discussed Jordan post draft last year. Stephens claims that according to people he knew in the Hawks scouting department, they were not high on Jordan. At least as far as first round talent goes had they not traded it for Harvin.

Hawkfan77

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3gptaqv4 said:
Missing_Clink":3gptaqv4 said:

4 years, 20 million (13 guaranteed).

Reading his bio, there's mention that Kelly seriously considered taking him at #4. He may well end up in Philly.
I keep reading that as well. I think it's more lazy "journalism" than anything. Much like every USC player was predicted to end up a Hawk because of Carroll.

HawkMeat

Reaction score
Wallace too! Already have buyers remorse eh? Guy is overpaid and I bet they would rather replace Wallace in the Draft. If the Cowboys or skins have room they like to overpay!

kearly

Reaction score
No thanks to Jordan or Wallace, but Seattle should at least make a call for Cameron Wake. He's one of the very best pass rushers in the NFL and is only making a little over $8 million a season in the remaining 3 years of his deal. He's one of the biggest bargains in the NFL among 2nd contract guys.

Latest posts