Wes Welker suspended four games for amphetamines

Laloosh

Reaction score
Someone tell him he could have faked an ankle sprain to avoid playing SEA again.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Really?Beaners get you suspended?Wow..I doubt he would have played anyway..The head injuries he has had are no joke..I wonder if he was taking the pills to get that wake up feeling...If his head injury is giving him a sluggish/fog feeling..

Basis4day

Reaction score
How many more players from other teams need to be suspended before we stop seeing Seadderall jokes?

JaiSeaSea

Reaction score
Basis4day":1ix54o91 said:
How many more players from other teams need to be suspended before we stop seeing Seadderall jokes?

I don't even care as long as the Hawks can stay clean and win games it will go away eventually.

Yxes1122

Reaction score
This just means Latimer will see the field even sooner

CANHawk

Reaction score
I don't know why I think this is kinda funny, but I really do! Everyone's favorite little white guy that could is really just a strung out pill popper.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
JaiSeaSea":3ofmvewa said:
Basis4day":3ofmvewa said:

I don't even care as long as the Hawks can stay clean and win games it will go away eventually.

It's already outdated.

Chapow

Reaction score
So if we use Broncos fans logic, the only reason that the Broncos had a record breaking offense last season and were the AFC champions is because they were all hopped up on amphetamines.
After all, if one guy gets busted then the entire team are cheaters right?
Right C-Girl?

Jville

Reaction score
Poof! ........... Bummer for malcontents that leaned so heavily on the PED cheater crutch. LOL

bigtrain21

Reaction score
See how this went down? Welker failed his test, his appeal was heard, he lost his appeal, and now we are hearing about it.

When this happens to the Seahawks it is announced before the appeal is heard and it is announced as a PED suspension even when it is drugs.

Chapow

Reaction score
GAWD! Peyton Manning is such a huge cheater!

The Denver Cheat-cos.

The Denver Bron-cheats.

The DenCheatVer BroCheaters.

The entire BroCheats organization are nothing but cheaters and would have had no success what so ever without their blatant cheating!!!

CHEATERZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!

hawker84

Reaction score
They can try to downplay this one all they want, but bottom line is this is going to sting. That road back to the SB just got a lot tougher given their first 4 opponents. Good Luck..