Death.............Taxes....................and..............

Hawk-Lock

Reaction score
Haha that's awesome. Baldwin would do that!

Edited for PG-13 violations. Please do not embed videos with foul language.

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":5xn9xst1 said:
sdog1981":5xn9xst1 said:
Angry Doug Baldwin wants to catch TD passes not throw them.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/doug- ... touchdown/

He gives his reasons here.

I linked up the Deadspin article as well explaining.

I'm not worried about it, just found it funny Bevell got flipped off again by a player. Somewhere Beastmode is smiling.

Doug angry again, Sherman jawing and staring down head coaches. It reminds me of this scene in Major League,,,, oh my god, oh my god it's him!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CL34mQTB5kI

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
I read a couple of articles on this, and it appears it was really quite a humorous moment, done in jest and fun. Bevell laughed about it too. Could be that's just an inside joke of some sort with them, and it could be Marshawn's either was too, or was the instigation for making it a joke.

That's what I took from it anyway.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":3uaboqii said:
I read a couple of articles on this, and it appears it was really quite a humorous moment, done in jest and fun. Bevell laughed about it too. Could be that's just an inside joke of some sort with them, and it could be Marshawn's either was too, or was the instigation for making it a joke.

That's what I took from it anyway.

That's kind of what I figured as well. Here's an article on .com discussing it

[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/news/2016/11/20/russell-wilson-doug-baldwin-we-can-switch-jobs-if-you-want[/urltargetblank]

“I’m a selfish player, so in that moment I want the ball thrown to me. I don’t want to be throwing the ball to Russ,” Baldwin joked. "Nah, it was fun, man. I’ve been begging for that play for the past two or three weeks and they doubted my arm ability. They doubted that I could make the throw. I’m glad I got to prove them wrong.”

As for Baldwin’s evaluation of his first-career throw?
“It was on point. You saw it. Perfect spiral, drop it in the bucket on the money,” he said with a smile. "Honestly, I just kind of chucked it up there. Russell made it look pretty.”

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Just don't do it again Doug. Opponents be like "watch for 89 to flip off the OC. Pass back trick play"

Sent from my SC-02H using Tapatalk

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah you knew that was just a matter of time.