Worst officiating I've seen

OP
OP
morgulon1

morgulon1

Reaction score
i agree it has been absolutely unreal. never seen anything like it. the amount of times they threw flags, took super long huddles, then picked them up was crazy.
The biggest league in the world in terms of money/resources and this is what we get. It's so arbitrary
and pitiful. It makes me think it's rigged. Not joking.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Yeah this was a Terribly officiated game. League wise this shit uglier and uglier each year.

cymatica

Reaction score
And the only reason they keep it that way seems to be that they want it that way.
It's really tough to draw any other conclusion considering they easily have the resources and technology to invest in better officiating.

JPatera76

Reaction score
Ive baseball and tennis can track balls im sure as hell sure they could do a lot in the NFL that choose not too. Like Fulltime officials.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
The PI no-call when the DB was grabbing hold of DK's arm with two hands, in the endzone, was egregious after they made so many questionable or stupid calls.

ElvisInBlue

Reaction score
The steering is delivering the desired results. This weekend‘s games set a record for the number of games decided by less than a touchdown.

Tighter margins = extended viewing = increased add revenues.

Latest posts