Woolen

kidhawk

Reaction score
Gotta say that was pretty classless of Woolen after the final missed FG. Don’t know if anyone else saw it but he came out in the middle of the field yanking at his crotch like there was no tomorrow. Dude calm down. Sure you win today but you just got eliminated from the playoffs. Have some class.

Flyingsquad23

Reaction score
I’m guessing he did it response to the stadium celebrating the Packers win, the broadcast said they had banners on the big screen and made a big announcement.
So F Arizona

We’re you equally offended by Lynch doing the same thing…many times?

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
I’m guessing he did it response to the stadium celebrating the Packers win, the broadcast said they had banners on the big screen and made a big announcement.
So F Arizona

We’re you equally offended by Lynch doing the same thing…many times?

Lynch celebrated by grabbing his crotch and violently jerking it after getting eliminated from the playoffs? Wow I don’t remember that.

Last edited:

pmedic920

Reaction score
I’m torn.

Although I don’t condone that type of thing typically.

The Cards (and whoever runs their stadium media) blew up that the packers won to eliminate the Seahawks.

I kinda think what he did was in response to that.

Two wrongs don’t…..

….. but he gets a “pass” from me.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Gotta say that was pretty classless of Woolen after the final missed FG. Don’t know if anyone else saw it but he came out in the middle of the field yanking at his crotch like there was no tomorrow. Dude calm down. Sure you win today but you just got eliminated from the playoffs. Have some class.
Yeah, because it was really "classy" for Arizona to put the Green Bay win up on the board. F them. I'm glad he did it.

The classless move was putting that crap on the board to rub it in their faces. F that team and that organization. Karma.....

Lynch grabbed his crotch and flew into the end zone. And that was ALSO hilarious. Yet, it's not ok for Woolen to grab his stuff? ok.........

Lighten up a little, that sh** was hilarious. And justified. Welcome to sports, Arizona invited this sh**. And got a big L in return.

James in PA

Reaction score
I saw it and was going to post asking if anyone else noticed. But i was too depressed after the realization set in that we were not making the playoffs yet Pete will be back. They cut away real quick I noticed. As Joe Buck would say, "that was a disgusting act!"

Cyrus12

Reaction score
I saw it and was going to post asking if anyone else noticed. But i was too depressed after the realization set in that we were not making the playoffs yet Pete will be back. They cut away real quick I noticed. As Joe Buck would say, "that was a disgusting act!"

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I’m torn.

Although I don’t condone that type of thing typically.

The Cards (and whoever runs their stadium media) blew up that the packers won to eliminate the Seahawks.

I kinda think what he did was in response to that.

Two wrongs don’t…..

….. but he gets a “pass” from me.
... and yet they were still eliminated.. and we only won because a guy that just doesn't miss much missed 2. worth a crotch grab any day.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
And it's impacting you how? Cracks me up how worked up people are getting over another man grabbing his crotch. Arizona brought it on. It blew up in their faces. Hilarious. A little childish? Sure. Big deal.

Lynch got celebrated for it.

Last edited:
OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
And it's impacting you how? Cracks me up how worked up people are getting over another man grabbing his crotch. Arizona brought it on. It blew up in their faces. Hilarious. A little childish? Sure. Big deal.

Lynch got celebrated for it.

What Lynch did was nothing close to what Woolen did. There’s a difference between pushing the edge and jumping off the cliff. If you watched what Lynch did and saw what Woolen did they don’t even compare.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
What Lynch did was nothing close to what Woolen did. There’s a difference between pushing the edge and jumping off the cliff. If you watched what Lynch did and saw what Woolen did they don’t even compare.
Right? They don’t.
Woolen was literally furiously jacking off. Lynch just grabbed his he fell into the end zone.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Fair enough. It was stupid, he did it. I laughed. It's not the massive deal you're making it out to be.
What he did was childish, what the Cards did was classless. BOTH didn't need to happen.

I still think it's funny, my choice. It has zero impact on me or my life. He'll come out and apologize. It's not like Woolen has been some problem child.
People are just working hard to be offended. So be it.

OP
OP
kidhawk

kidhawk

Reaction score
Fair enough. It was stupid, he did it. I laughed. It's not the massive deal you're making it out to be.
You act like I asked for his release or trade. All I said was it was a classless move. Basically saying he was immature and he shouldn’t have done it.