Wild Card Chances......

Hawkpower

Reaction score
pmedic920":26z87yrb said:
Eagles or Cowboys, today?

With the Redskins officially dropping out of the conversation today, I think we pull for Dallas now to just bury another possible contender (Philly)

Let Dallas win the division.

If Carolina loses today and Philly takes another loss, there literally will be no competition outside of Minnesota for the last two playoff spots.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Hawkpower":3jbe06zk said:
pmedic920":3jbe06zk said:

With the Redskins officially dropping out of the conversation today, I think we pull for Dallas now to just bury another possible contender (Philly)

If Carolina loses today and Philly takes another loss, there literally will be no competition outside of Minnesota for the last two playoff spots.

Panthers lost.
Lol
Suck it Cam Newton

Side note:

Suck it Tom Brady too.
Lol lost to the Phins

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Hawkpower":1si47eho said:
pmedic920":1si47eho said:

Carolina loses...

If Philly loses MN and Seattle might be playing for 5th/6th seed more than a playoff spot

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Need Chiefs to win.

I think they can lock up #1 spot.

That would be awesome for us too.

Be nice if they were sitting starters when we play them.

Right?

Edit:
KC wins in OT

They can go 2-1 in last 3, and still be #1 AFC seed.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Uncle Si":3c96yre2 said:
Hawkpower":3c96yre2 said:
pmedic920":3c96yre2 said:

Carolina loses...

If Philly loses MN and Seattle might be playing for 5th/6th seed more than a playoff spot

I’m still trying to figure out what needs to happen in order for us to play Dallas?

Any idea?

Uncle Si

Reaction score
pmedic920":1kljuwgk said:
Uncle Si":1kljuwgk said:
Hawkpower":1kljuwgk said:
pmedic920":1kljuwgk said:

Carolina loses...

I’m still trying to figure out what needs to happen in order for us to play Dallas?

Any idea?

be the 5th seed...

maybe.. the Bears might find themselves below Dallas before too long

Mad Dog

Reaction score
pmedic920":1x7pvfuo said:

If Washington and Carolina had won, then Philly would have been the choice. However right now having Dalllas bury Philly would leave Minny and Seattle alone to fight it out for the 2 WC spots.

MrThortan

Reaction score
I think the Giants beating the Redskins today helped us out a bit. I feel more comfortable getting into the playoffs now even if we end up 9-7. They were bound to lose with Sanchez as their QB, but glad it happened sooner rather than later.

Polaris

Reaction score
Mad Dog":1oftiwqx said:
pmedic920":1oftiwqx said:

If Washington and Carolina had won, then Philly would have been the choice. However right now having Dalllas bury Philly would leave Minny and Seattle alone to fight it out for the 2 WC spots.

Agreed. Seattle right now should root for the Cowboys as troubling as that might be for some. If the Cowboys win, it pretty much buries Philly at 6-7 allowing Seattle to have as much as a two game lead with three games to go against Philly with a much easier schedule. A Philly loss effectively removes them from the NFCE race which means that the Cowboys and Seattle no longer are competing for playoff spots (a positive) and it all but eliminates Philly from the playoffs (another positive).

Of course, Seattle would be fine with a Philly win, but a Cowboy win is definitely better for us esp with a Carolina and Washington loss.

Polaris

Reaction score
MrThortan":352r9crq said:
I think the Giants beating the Redskins today helped us out a bit. I feel more comfortable getting into the playoffs now even if we end up 9-7. They were bound to lose with Sanchez as their QB, but glad it happened sooner rather than later.

I was never worried about Washington once they lost both Alex Smith and Colt McCoy. Whatever their record right now (because of injuries) Washington is probably the worst team in football right now and as such not worth worrying about w/r/t playoff spots.

rcaido

Reaction score
eagles lose, all we need is win against 49ers and Cardinals we are in.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
pmedic920":zsv50na0 said:
I’m pulling for the Cowboys today.

Feel dirty just pecking it out on my phone.

Beer will take that bad taste out of your mouth......when you get a chance of course. LOL

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":fizgb8ne said:
pmedic920":fizgb8ne said:

Beer will take that bad taste out of your mouth......when you get a chance of course. LOL

I like Beer too much to be messing it up with that aftertaste.

Mad Dog

Reaction score
I like the fact that neither team looks good between Philly and Dallas. Pretty much no team from the NFC Least should make the playoffs.
The Giants are probably playing the best right now.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
pmedic920":2ew38odv said:
Seahawkfan80":2ew38odv said:
pmedic920":2ew38odv said:

I like Beer too much to be messing it up with that aftertaste.

So....scope or Peppermint schnapps...or that whiskey.....

hawknation2018

Reaction score
95% chance of making the playoffs. Even eight wins would be enough to make the playoffs in >50% of scenarios this year.

Latest posts