Who's your favorite "no name" Seahawk of all time?

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
Efren Herrera- Who I never saw play but I love the fact he did trick plays!

Rocky Bernard was a beast...wished he had never left. He was washed up once he played for the Giants.

BlueBlood

Reaction score
Dave Brown. Most people seem to not know much of him but he was a stud! He was over shadowed a bit by larger names at the time but had over 60 career INTS. Id take him in his prime right now on the other side of Sherman. Epic.

Reaction score
Cornell Webster, the best SeaHawk Cornerback that nobody's heard of.
Thanks, "Fat Jack".

Cornell Webster
ve876.jpg

Go Hawks,
BillA

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
pehawk":odrs5ngf said:
Hawk Strap":odrs5ngf said:
Bobby Joe Edmunds

Did you know Bobby Joe Edmunds and Charlie Rogers got married and adopted a little Laotian child with Aspergers?

True bill.

Thought it was Charle Young, but someone was bound to wind up with adorable Bobby Joe and in turn adopt a Laotian baby. Had no idea about Aspergers...the more you know.

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":3do0zf0y said:
peachesenregalia":3do0zf0y said:
I used to REALLY like Niko Koutovides at MLB.

I started a thread about him back in the day, his wife googles his name regularly, saw the thread, contacted .NET.

They deleted it and I got a message from Les.

True story.

You've got to give more details than this....were you dissing Niko?

HawaiiD

Reaction score
Efren Herrera, Manu Tuiasosopu, Daryl "Deep Heat" Turner, Dan Dornik, Eugene Robinson

crosfam

Reaction score
Ben Obomanu, 7th rd. pick to special teams to sometimes starter.

Leonard Weaver - ultimate no-name position, FB

Both tough and worked there way up from the bottom. Just when they really got to be good, they were gone.

Fredd Young: drafted out of NM state, to special teams star, to starting LB. Then traded for two #1 picks...

Not a no-name in Seattle, but I miss Mack Strong. He held off challenges from several FBs (Heath Miller, etc.) and went to he Pro Bowl his last couple of years. I wish they still made talented FBs like John L. Williams.

How about Zachary Dixon... Could use a returner like him now.

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
Always had a soft spot for Rufus Porter. Met him at Disneyland as a kid and he gave my family some autographed cards. Really cool guy.

OP
OP
JSeahawks

JSeahawks

Reaction score
All y'all saying Rufus porter are disqualified. He was without a doubt one of the most popular seahawks of his era. I bet boomer Esiason still has nightmares about him.

dradee

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1t78a6pv said:
All y'all saying Rufus porter are disqualified. He was without a doubt one of the most popular seahawks of his era. I bet boomer Esiason still has nightmares about him.

Yup, flying in off the edge in the Kingdoom! Whoop Whoop! Fred young!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
JSeahawks":iq4v0q1j said:
Not your Steve largents or Cortez Kennedy's.... But guys that are probably off the radar for most. (Mostly this is a chance to reminisce about some guys that never get talked about).

I really liked the linebacker Tracy white who was here for a couple seasons. Not even sure why, I must have seen him make a play in preseason or something that got me excited.

Marquis weeks, another preseason super star, I remember him and Leonard weaver going off one preseason. He's also responsible for one if my all time favorite football quotes: "I was just running like I was running from the police." Or something along those lines.

Michael boulware, loved both he and his brother at Florida state, was pretty stoked when we drafted him. Thought he was going to be the next Kenny Easley. Career started pretty well, but fizzled out pretty fast.

Lastly, another safety, Robert Blackmon. Actually loved that whole draft class: Tez, terry wooden, Chris warren and Robert Blackmon.
Jon Vaughn.

halps80

Reaction score
Zybot's link reminded me of another guy I'd like to nominate...Carlester Crumpler. Best name ever given a child by his parents. And they got it so wrong with his brother. Man I loved those '97-98 teams, they were so close to being great, but couldn't get out of their own way.