Which one doesn't belong?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
The Broncos because it's the only color that's an even mix of two primary colors. The other teams are either primary colors or an uneven mix of them.

ivotuk

Reaction score
Which NFL team won most of their games because they were in possibly THE weakest NFL Division in history? (Hint: They Cheated too.)

Which NFL Division is the best? (Can you imagine if we had played in the the NFCE for all of these years?)

94Smith

Reaction score
It's always about the upcoming season, and right now the 49ers are the betting favorites and the Seahawks are 17th. You guys always roast the niners fans about living in the past !

BlueTalon

Reaction score
It wasn't that long ago that the NFC West was dubbed the NFC Worst.
I think it was in 2007, I was going back and forth with some guys on a Redskins forum. They were trying to give me flack about having an inflated record because of being in a weak division, and that the NFC East was a much tougher division, and therefore the Seahawks were soft and overrated. I said they could try to make that argument, but the Seahawks beat every team in the NFC East the last two times they played each team (true fact). They didn't believe me until one of them checked... Sure enough, we beat each of them twice. That kind of shut them up.

Jegpeg

Reaction score
I think it was in 2007, I was going back and forth with some guys on a Redskins forum. They were trying to give me flack about having an inflated record because of being in a weak division, and that the NFC East was a much tougher division, and therefore the Seahawks were soft and overrated. I said they could try to make that argument, but the Seahawks beat every team in the NFC East the last two times they played each team (true fact). They didn't believe me until one of them checked... Sure enough, we beat each of them twice. That kind of shut them up.
Probably been said a few times, I remember it being called the NFL worst from 2010 when we won the division with a 7-9 record.

JustTheTip

Reaction score
Nice cherry picking to make a meme look good. How about we cherry pick the other way and go with since 2014 as that is only a year off of a reasonable time frame (10 years) to select for such a thing. Both the Seahawks and the 9ers lose 5 playoff wins and neither has a title.

Or how about we go from 2015 so the 49ers have 8 to our 3 playoff wins and neither has a title.

Last edited:

Latest posts