Which NFC team goes to the Superb Owl this season?

LTH

Reaction score
So far I see some comments that it is not the Eagles.

Then, who is it?

I’d make a poll, but don’t see how to do such.
I think the seahawks have a legit chance. I think its going to come down to three teams the Hawks, the Niners and Philly but not looking past Detroit they would be my sleeper team.. I think the difference is going to be who is healthy and peaking at the right time of the season which team has the momentum. all three teams are stacked with talent Philly looks ridiculously stacked.

LTH

OP
OP
RedAlice

RedAlice

Reaction score
I think the seahawks have a legit chance. I think its going to come down to three teams the Hawks, the Niners and Philly but not looking past Detroit they would be my sleeper team.. I think the difference is going to be who is healthy and peaking at the right time of the season which team has the momentum. all three teams are stacked with talent Philly looks ridiculously stacked.

LTH

So yes.

Philly is stacked. No way around that.

Goff, my ex QB, is better than known.

Lions have a shot here and Campbell is insane. Holmes has guided that team same as he did Rams.

Torc

Reaction score
The only reason not to think it'll be the Eagles is that the Super Bowl hangover for the losers is a real thing. They do look the best.

Niners have a fantastic defense and they were able to win with Mr. Irrelevant. If they have a stable QB situation (no matter who it is), they are legit.

Seahawks and Lions are possibles....but I think the Lions will find a way to shoot themselves in the foot. Seahawks may not be quite there on defensive talent.

Dallas? Please. They'll ALWAYS find a way to lose.

chris98251

Reaction score
Lions would be a great story, they are close and are in a division that other then Vikings they should be able to take now without Rodgers in Green Bay. Health and how they get paired in the playoffs is always they knife that can cut you out of your chances.

morgulon1

Reaction score
So the consensus is:

Philly
SF
Seattle
Detroit

Any other sleepers?

Vikes will contend and fail.
Keep in mind there will be fools gold. Think NY Jets last season. Start off 5-0 or whatever, the Sunday morning NFL broadcasts are doing cute little stories on them and then they remember " ahhh shit , were the Jets!!"

LTH

Reaction score
The only reason not to think it'll be the Eagles is that the Super Bowl hangover for the losers is a real thing. They do look the best.

Niners have a fantastic defense and they were able to win with Mr. Irrelevant. If they have a stable QB situation (no matter who it is), they are legit.

Seahawks and Lions are possibles....but I think the Lions will find a way to shoot themselves in the foot. Seahawks may not be quite there on defensive talent.

Dallas? Please. They'll ALWAYS find a way to lose.
Yeah........but the offense might be so dynamic that a top 15 D might pull them over the top but i have the feeling the D is going to be better than people think.

LTH

chris98251

Reaction score
Well most of us want the Seahawks, Hope for the Seahawks, blindly will argue for the Seahawks. I was thinking the question was for other than the Seahawks.

CalgaryFan05

Reaction score
Why not us?

I like our chances. Philly's having problems. I think we're neck and neck with the 49ers - particularly with their QB situation.

So, either Dallas or us? Healthy Dak is the difference there I think.

Why not us......

FlyingGunHawk

Reaction score
However historically unlikely it is, I think the Eagles might run it back to the Bowl. Either that or they are gonna collapse the NFC East will continue to be a slugfest.

I certainly don't believe they're going to start the season 13-1 like last year.

Jac

Reaction score
Do posters think the 49ers are THAT much better than Seattle that they're inking (or penciling) them in as division champs? I probably fall into the rookie trap here, but I just see JSN and Charbonnet/McIntosh as chain movers (complementing all the offensive pieces they already have in place). It's going to be hard to get the offense off the field. I guess we'll need to see with the defense, but there are a lot of young, interesting pieces to work with. On the other side, the 49ers have question marks at QB, offensive line, the secondary, and have a new DC. They're not an unstoppable juggernaut.